Vancouver to POP?

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
Need to get to POP within the next few weeks,but can't get anything out of Vancouver this time of year.
Any ideas?
Thanks

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
FireGuy said:
AA
YVR - DFW - MIA - POP

AC
YVR - YYZ - POP

Or Westjet to Toronto & hook up with a charter Air Only (Air Transat or SkyService).

Gregg

Thanks,always a pain in the a$$ getting there from this side of the country till November.

locojojo

Aug 28, 2004
Vanacouver

Try flying out of Seattle with Continental...(continental.com), they were the cheapest flight we could find. It is about $750.00 ca...return. You can keep your car at a parking lot for about $100.00 ca. for up to 1 month. They have pretty good prices out of Van as well.
Good luck!

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
We needed to find a flight for someone same route, and American Airlines wanted $3,000 for their flight, they are nuts. Finally found one for $1,500 - still nuts. And you can fly for $200 to Amsterdam...LOL...

Some of these airlines need to get their head out of the backside in their pricing. It obviously has nothing to do with the cost of flying and all with the monopoly of certain routes, hubs, and airline gougery.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
You will be able to hop on a Skyservice charter for sure, Sunquest and Signature Vacations use Skyservice. Never take schedules airlines, the prices are ridiculous.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
Yvr/pop

Drive to Seattle, Take Continental to EWR(NJ) then POP. From being in the middle of nowhere(as far the airlines are concerned) we just booked flight from(OMA) Omaha,Neb. to POP $585 US. return all taxes included.I think it was not much more from Seattle. Being originally from Vancouver, I tried to get some of my family to join us. Amercan wanted $1100.00 and had to change airports in NY.
Rami