Thread: 1st time to Punta cana

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking 1st time to Punta cana

I have been to the DR three times this year. My girl and I have decided for a change, instead of Puerto Plata, Cabarete area, we are going to go to Punta Cana. We would like to go shopping, go to local bars/ discos (soca, reggae, hip hop, spanish music) and of course swim with dolphins. We also want to go see things around the city. We don't know much about it so any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Princess TT

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTT
    I have been to the DR three times this year. My girl and I have decided for a change, instead of Puerto Plata, Cabarete area, we are going to go to Punta Cana. We would like to go shopping, go to local bars/ discos (soca, reggae, hip hop, spanish music) and of course swim with dolphins. We also want to go see things around the city. We don't know much about it so any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Princess TT
    Punta Cana is a rest and relaxation destination. You choose your hotel and they offer you the world. It is not a place recommended for shopping, for going to local bars/discos or for swimming with dolphins (we recommend Ocean World in Cofresi). Puerto Plata is much better for all that, or even La Romana.

http://dr1.com/travel/puntacana/

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolores
    Thank you for the reply