Painted Pictures photography

gwjenn

Oct 26, 2004
caribbean_bride said:
Has anyone used this service for wedding photography? Does he have an online portfolio.

Do you know if the resorts allow you to hire your own photography?

Sure have used this service. If your meaning Miguel in Punta Cana. I Was married at Super Clubs breezes in may and used his service. Personally we couldnt have asked for a better deal. The photgrapher that the hotel offered has less than par pictures. Miguel would have stayed the whole day with us if we wanted him too.

caribbean_bride

Mar 23, 2004
www.digital-werks.net
photos

gwjenn said:
Sure have used this service. If your meaning Miguel in Punta Cana. I Was married at Super Clubs breezes in may and used his service. Personally we couldnt have asked for a better deal. The photgrapher that the hotel offered has less than par pictures. Miguel would have stayed the whole day with us if we wanted him too.

Did he only take digital or did he also do traditional photographs?

gwjenn

Oct 26, 2004
caribbean_bride said:
Did he only take digital or did he also do traditional photographs?

He had only taken Digital. I think the deal that we got was 275 dig pics and three painted pictures for 160 USD. While the package offered by the Resort only had 36 pictures, which were a grainy quality and not clear crisp as the digital. With the resort photo the guy told you were to go and had set poses he wanted you to do. Miguel let us to do whatever we wanted and he would take as many photos and poses with no obligation to buy.