Albert Pujols

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
There is no doubt that Alberto Pujols is the Best lookin Dominican in MLB.
A-Rod just has a PRETTY face.
Pero Alberto looks damn good!!
He's got the body and everything.
Especially with the Gotee.
Que saben de el?
Su familia?
Quien sabe de la mujer de Alberto Pujols?
Es ella gringa o DR?
What does she look like?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
DMAO said:
Que saben de el?
Su familia?
Es ella gringa o DR?
What does she look like?

Albert is married to an American women. She is attractive, but I wouldn't call her gorgeous. Long dark hair and Hispanic looks, but not a latina, at least she doesn't speak Spanish. She has a child with Down's Syndrome from a previous relationship, and Albert accepted it as his own, and has become a spokesman and advocate for organizations providing assistance for people with this disability. He's apparently a class act as well as a hunk and a GREAT baseball blayer.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
You gotta be blind!!

DMAO said:
Que saben de el?
Su familia?
Es ella gringa o DR?
What does she look like?
Are you willing to tell me that Guerrero, Martinez, Ortiz, Heredia, Mota and Cuco Tavarez are not good looking men??. Shame on you!. At least their families think they are, :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
DMAO said:
Que saben de el?
Su familia?
Es ella gringa o DR?
What does she look like?
Hey DMAO,
with all that info that you are asking about his wife, i hope you are not planning a hit.......lol
I am only kidding... You set yourself up for this one.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
clasificados

DMAO said:
Que saben de el?
Su familia?
Es ella gringa o DR?
What does she look like?

This should be in the Enquirer in the People meeting People section of the bathroom literature.

Farmer

Antiguo
Dec 2, 2003
Albert

Albert's wife Diedre is both American and Latina. Her family is Mexican-American and her father, Don Henry Corona, is a successful businessman here in Kansas City, MO.

In the 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, please refer to the "Better Halves" section. Albert in uniform, Diedre in swimsuit. Cien por ciento Latina.

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
Farmer said:
Albert's wife Diedre is both American and Latina. Her family is Mexican-American and her father, Don Henry Corona, is a successful businessman here in Kansas City, MO.

In the 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, please refer to the "Better Halves" section. Albert in uniform, Diedre in swimsuit. Cien por ciento Latina.

Thanks for the info.
I saw that pic. and that was what confused me. There she looks Latin and in other pics she looks Gringa. So my friend and I were searching for the answer.
I still think he's too hot for her
Why is it when a Dominican get famous and gets $$$$ he looks for a Gringa?
Aren't we good enough?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I guess not!

DMAO said:
Thanks for the info.
I saw that pic. and that was what confused me. There she looks Latin and in other pics she looks Gringa. So my friend and I were searching for the answer.
Aren't we good enough?
If you see their pic, then you can answer your own question. He is dominican, he is famous, he "gets" $$$$ and he is NOT married to a gringa. She looks 100% Mexican.

AZUA

Oct 30, 2004
Great Question!!!

When you find the answer let me know.
DMAO said:
Thanks for the info.
Aren't we good enough?

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
Farmer said:

I saw that pic b4 and yes she does look Latina, BUT---
How do you explain this pic? :confused:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/041011/ids_photos_sp/r1949405377.jpg&e=3&ncid=706

Last edited:

AZUA

Oct 30, 2004
Albert Pujols le gustan las morenas

Albert Pujols was seen at the Jet Set in Sto. Dgo., Dom Rep. when Eddy Herrera was playing and he was dancing up a storm. I've also been informed that the woman he was dancing with is morena and not the woman in those pictures. He is also a very good dancer. I wish I had pictures.

Hey, does anybody know who David Ortiz's wife is???

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
AZUA said:
Albert Pujols was seen at the Jet Set in Sto. Dgo., Dom Rep. when Eddy Herrera was playing and he was dancing up a storm. I've also been informed that the woman he was dancing with is morena and not the woman in those pictures. He is also a very good dancer. I wish I had pictures.

Hey, does anybody know who David Ortiz's wife is???

When?

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
Where in DR is Pujols from? and does Ortiz even have a Wife , i dont think he does , i know Manny is married to some hott sexxy Brazilian Chic.

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
FuegoAzul21 said:
Where in DR is Pujols from? and does Ortiz even have a Wife , i dont think he does , i know Manny is married to some hott sexxy Brazilian Chic.
Pujols is from Santo Domingo

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
What a coincidance ( hope i spelled it right)

DMAO said:
Pujols is from Santo Domingo

if u go to his web page and read his Bio . There is a link that is titled Dominican Republic .When u click on it it brings you here , i guess there is some marketing tie in between orgs