A teacher/a dog?!?

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
As if the 'diabluras' (devilish things) done by the past government that we have found out so far were not enough, the controversial priest Rogelio Cruz, formerly of Cristo Rey fame and presently stationed in Nagua, revealed on a TV discussion show this morning, that the bitch (female dog kind) of a former Education Department official, was on the payroll as a teacher!!!.

These PPH/PRD characters, who yearn for those things that belong to someone else and seem to believe that the country's assets are there for them to take, found incredible ways of taking the people's money. We had already found that janitorial staff were receiving teacher's salaries and equipment and materials bought by the Education Dept. for distribution to schools, have been found in possession of former education officials.

But to have a payroll check issued to your pet dog for you to cash every month seems way out there and it can only occur to these thieves by profession that abound in the PRD!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I don't see what's so bad about this. I know several dogs, cats and even lizards with more sense in their heads that some of the people behind desks in some government departments. And anyway, it's part of the culture. Who are we to criticise it? That's the way things are done here.

d life

Oct 11, 2004
Animal right

I have heard of dogs that have been registered to vote on TV in the US so this is not new.
LOL

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
Spirit7 said:
As if the 'diabluras' (devilish things) done by the past government that we have found out so far were not enough, the controversial priest Rogelio Cruz, formerly of Cristo Rey fame and presently stationed in Nagua, revealed on a TV discussion show this morning, that the bitch (female dog kind) of a former Education Department official, was on the payroll as a teacher!!!.

These PPH/PRD characters, who yearn for those things that belong to someone else and seem to believe that the country's assets are there for them to take, found incredible ways of taking the people's money. We had already found that janitorial staff were receiving teacher's salaries and equipment and materials bought by the Education Dept. for distribution to schools, have been found in possession of former education officials.

But to have a payroll check issued to your pet dog for you to cash every month seems way out there and it can only occur to these thieves by profession that abound in the PRD!
So, when they go for a walk, "who is walkin' who..?"

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
My dog takes a crap...

..and I pick it up. I should be on a payroll for that.

This story gives new meaning to "working like a dog".