Dominicans in San Antonio, TX

quisqueyana

Nov 12, 2004
I moved to a med. size town close to San Antonio, TX (New Braunfels), and am looking to meet some compatriotas that reside in the area for friendship and fun. I lived in Madison, WI for 7+ years and we had a pretty large community of dominicans who got together regularly for comidas, music, family gatherings, etc. Have not found that in Texas. Any help would be appreciated.

islandboy707

Nov 25, 2004
a girl

i live in miami and im a single guy who looking for a honest and serious girl, about a couple month ago my introduce me to a girl from dominican rep, we been to talk every since, after i shaw hwer pic in the website i think she look good and she sound like some body i can date and delicate to but i have doubt in my mind about her she toll me have not date anybody from the site but from the age she is and the age she got now make her been in the web for 2 years can any body give me any surgestion about this girl since this a dominican site and i never been there b4

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
There are not many Dominicans in that area. I lived in San Antonio for about 2 years with my ex wife who was Dominican. She really wanted to find some dominicans to have as friends but never did. She made a good friend in a girl from panama. There are some puerto ricans in san antonio, but not many dominicans.

You can try some of the clubs in SA. Arjon's has an older crowd but salsa and merengue. Agave downtown has live salsa and merengue groups and have a PR festival every year. Rosarios is a nice mexican place downtown that has live salsa from time to time.

There was a smaller restaurant/bar that was owned by a PR guy but they used to make san cocho every saturday and they would have live bachata and merengue by a little combo on weekends. Sorry can't remember the name.

quisqueyana said:
I moved to a med. size town close to San Antonio, TX (New Braunfels), and am looking to meet some compatriotas that reside in the area for friendship and fun. I lived in Madison, WI for 7+ years and we had a pretty large community of dominicans who got together regularly for comidas, music, family gatherings, etc. Have not found that in Texas. Any help would be appreciated.

lamorena39

Aug 1, 2005
looking for single dominican men

i am looking for a good men dominican single guy i am in killeen texas area if you like to be relocate to killeen i am willing to acept

lavegana75

Sep 7, 2005
quisqueyana

Do you still live in New Braunfels? Wish I would have seen this post sooner -- I moved to San Antonio in July of 04 and trust me I know what its like trying to find your own people -- not that I have a problem with the folks out here -- but its nice to be able to relate to stories of growing up with a dominican family :bunny: :D

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
lamorena39 said:
i am looking for a good men dominican single guy i am in killeen texas area if you like to be relocate to killeen i am willing to acept

Dang...I was just there for three weeks. My project just got done last week...but I may be back to Temple if the customer decides so.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
lavegana75 said:
Do you still live in New Braunfels? Wish I would have seen this post sooner -- I moved to San Antonio in July of 04 and trust me I know what its like trying to find your own people -- not that I have a problem with the folks out here -- but its nice to be able to relate to stories of growing up with a dominican family :bunny: :D
quisqueyana hasn't made a post since November 2004, you may want to try sending a email.

achase12

Jun 7, 2016
Dominicans in San Antonio

I'm moving to SA in July and would love to meet fellow Dominicans!

achase12

Jun 7, 2016

Any Dominicans still in SA?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
i live in miami and im a single guy who looking for a honest and serious girl, about a couple month ago my introduce me to a girl from dominican rep, we been to talk every since, after i shaw hwer pic in the website i think she look good and she sound like some body i can date and delicate to but i have doubt in my mind about her she toll me have not date anybody from the site but from the age she is and the age she got now make her been in the web for 2 years can any body give me any surgestion about this girl since this a dominican site and i never been there b4

Whats her name I might know her :cheeky: