Carta Presidente Leonel Fernandez

Merengue

Dec 10, 2003
Quiero enviar una carta al Se?or Presidente Leonel Fern?ndez. Alguien me puede dar informaci?n al respecto, direcci?n donde pueda yo enviar mi carta y cual es la mejor manera de que mi carta llegue hacer le?da por el Presidente.?

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
what I used

Excmo. Sr. Leonel Fern?ndez
Presidente de la Republica
Palacio Nacional
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana

The e-mail address I'm not sure of and his web page still isn't functioning correctly (only been 100 days).

I sent a letter to him both by postal and e-mail on 4 Oct and haven't heard from anyone on his staff so I can't say that the postal address is any good either but worth a try. Good luck.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Rick Snyder said:
Palacio Nacional

The e-mail address I'm not sure of and his web page still isn't functioning correctly (only been 100 days).

I sent a letter to him both by postal and e-mail on 4 Oct and haven't heard from anyone on his staff so I can't say that the postal address is any good either but worth a try. Good luck.

The president wanted me to tell you that he's sorry he hasn't responded. He says he's been a little tied up with this economy and IMF thing. He will write you back as soon as he gets a little bit of free time.

PS: He says he's always thinking about you...

Merengue

Dec 10, 2003
Ok Thanks

Rick Snyder said:
Palacio Nacional

-------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS I'LL TRY IT.