Breezes - Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFODPS

Jan 19, 2004
Good day,

I am a US goverment employee and as such have the following (golden) opportunity available to me:

8 days/7nights stay in a one-bedroom timeshare (bedroom, bath, partial kitchen, living area) located on the premises of Breezes Puerto Plata. The stay runs Sun-Sun but I can arrive and leave anytime during the 8-day period. I have full privledges at Breezes as the timeshare is part of the complex. Mandatory all-inclusive of $45/adult/day. My cost for the condo..US$250 total for the 8 days. No extras. To me an incredible deal. Too good to pass up.

I plant to fly from JFK (New York) to STI (Santiago) rather than to Puerto Plata. My scheduled arrival is 10:30 am. What is the most convenient transportation from Santiago airport to Breezes Puerto Plata? Cost? Distance/time?

General comments on the Breezes property appreciated as well. Will be traveling first week of December. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND INPUT!

CFODPS

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Send me an email

I'll help you find a way to get from here to there without busting your wallet.

FYI: Taxis are about $50 to POP (where you are heading).

HB :D

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Breezes is a fun place. For what you are paying, it is just too good to pass up. Take the Hillbilly's advice as to transportation and take a little time when you have it to visit Sosua, Puerto Plata and Cabarete.... Enjoy!

CFODPS

Jan 19, 2004
Chris said:
Breezes is a fun place. For what you are paying, it is just too good to pass up. Take the Hillbilly's advice as to transportation and take a little time when you have it to visit Sosua, Puerto Plata and Cabarete.... Enjoy!

Thank you both for the prompt reply. How long of a drive (timewise) is it from Santiago airport to Breezes POP?

Status
Not open for further replies.