Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominican Beauty Salons in Mesa, Arizona?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Dominican Beauty Salons in Mesa, Arizona?

Please Help!

I moved to Arizona in July and still can't find a Dominican hair salon. For that matter, I just can't find any Dominicans. No offense to anyone but all hispanics that I've met are Mexicans. All the hispanic places I've gone to have Mexican hairstylists, and they seem so unsure as to how to do my hair. I need a relaxer badly, do I need to go back to New York?

redeemed1111

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redeemed1111
    Please Help!

I moved to Arizona in July and still can't find a Dominican hair salon. For that matter, I just can't find any Dominicans. No offense to anyone but all hispanics that I've met are Mexicans. All the hispanic places I've gone to have Mexican hairstylists, and they seem so unsure as to how to do my hair. I need a relaxer badly, do I need to go back to New York?

redeemed1111
    Why not try a black hair salon?
    I am sure that they would be able to accomodate you way better than a Mexican salon?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Please Help!

redeemed1111
    HELLLOOOOOO!!!

Great now there wil be 2 of you. My wife will be moving to Phoenix as soon a s I can get her here. I'm sure she will be happy to know there will be another Dominicana in this town! Send me a pm or write back here. I would like to try to find some other Dominicans in the Phoenix area!

-Tim

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_DR
    Why not try a black hair salon?
    I am sure that they would be able to accomodate you way better than a Mexican salon?

Thanks for the advice. I am looking into that option, as you may or may not know we dominicanas are a bit fussy when it comes to our hair.
    Thanks again
    redeemed1111

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did I say something wrong?

Hey redeemed1111, you don't want to talk? Was it something I said?

-Tim

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My Hair

Please Help!

redeemed1111
    I also like the way the Dominican's do my hair as well. Try putting an ad in the newspaper. Good luck in finding your Dominican hair salon.

Karen

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice. I am looking into that option, as you may or may not know we dominicanas are a bit fussy when it comes to our hair.
    Thanks again
    redeemed1111
    Yep, I am not gonna argue with you on that one.
    Isn't there a form of relaxer in the market that you just use as if you were shampooing your hair? and the best thing of all is that it will not burn you like the regular hair relaxer. It has been a few years since i first saw it advertised on tv.

Post Thanks / Like

that was funny u cant do ur hair huh

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by islandboy707
    that was funny u cant do ur hair huh
    islandboy707
    It's like this, most of us can do our hair, some need relaxing, colouring and some don't. As a treat we go to the Dominican Salons because they take pride, patience, and they don't hurry you out of the seat.

Karen

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm sorry Tim

Quote Originally Posted by twincactus
    Hey redeemed1111, you don't want to talk? Was it something I said?

-Tim
    I am very new to all of this. I really have not searched the site, I am not sure as to how to use all the features, or how to pm you. I would definitely like to talk. I am really sorry, let me just get acquainted here. Been away so I will start as of now. Or you can run it by me.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast