SOSUA teach me Spanish for $7.50US/hr.

Joespanol

Nov 22, 2004
Hi, I will be visiting Sosua in late February, early March for a couple of weeks. I am interested in meeting a local person who can help me with my low-intermediate Spanish. I would like to meet about 4 hrs. per day for about 10 days. I can pay $75 for these lessons. This person does not have to be a tutor or teacher, but should understand Spanish and English pretty well. I am easy to work with, will work hard, and love the Latinamerican culture. We can have an enjoyable time. ;)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Joespanol said:
Hi, I will be visiting Sosua in late February, early March for a couple of weeks. I am interested in meeting a local person who can help me with my low-intermediate Spanish. I would like to meet about 4 hrs. per day for about 10 days. I can pay $75 for these lessons. This person does not have to be a tutor or teacher, but should understand Spanish and English pretty well. I am easy to work with, will work hard, and love the Latinamerican culture. We can have an enjoyable time. ;)

Get out your calculator and try again. ;) That's $7.50 a 4 hour day, not $7.50 an hour. This is about twice the minimum wage in the DR, so you may get some takers.