Finding Love in paradise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Sep 12, 2004
I'd like to hear about great, succussful, stories of Canadian/American guys who were able to find and marry a Dominican woman (wether you were looking for it or not). I was in the DR for the first time last Jan. and discovered the country is full of beautiful woman. I realize it's almost impossible to meet a decent woman (non-puta) when only on a weeks vacation, but what can I say?....I guess I'm a hopefull, romantic at heart! LOL!!!!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Wouldn't we all............

Jackson said:
I'd like to hear about great, succussful, stories of Canadian/American guys who were able to find and marry a Dominican woman (wether you were looking for it or not). I was in the DR for the first time last Jan. and discovered the country is full of beautiful woman. I realize it's almost impossible to meet a decent woman (non-puta) when only on a weeks vacation, but what can I say?....I guess I'm a hopefull, romantic at heart! LOL!!!!

Are you going back to see "her"?? I am assuming that there is a specific her?? Details, Jackson, details, please.... ;)

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Jackson said:
I realize it's almost impossible to meet a decent woman (non-puta) when only on a weeks vacation, but what can I say?....I guess I'm a hopefull, romantic at heart! LOL!!!!

Jackson, dreaming is nice but the reality is that:
as a tourist you cannot want to have a 1/ young, 2/ beautiful, 3/ goodhearted, 4/ educated and therefore 5/ truly interesting dominicana unless you want to come and live on her 'paradise' island.
These 'genuine' or 'decent' girls or whatever we call them, are not interested in moving to a cold and non-spanish speaking country you eventually would want to take them, where the dominican college degree they worked hard for will be worth nothing and where they will miss their family. If they possess the qualities described above, there is no reason why they would not find a good man on their paradise island, so there is no need to resort to desperate measures. The Dominican Republic is not like neighbouring Cuba, where even educated girls take every opportunity to leave their country in order to find freedom and life in a normal country.

So, what can a tourist expect? At best, young and beautiful girls with jobs in tourist areas, where you will ask yourself: 'does she only take me for the money or does she truly love me as well (which is possible)' and which gives great stuff for discussion on this board, see the 'receptionist' and the 'genuine girls on the North Coast' threads.

Just my opinion,
Bartolomeo

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
i really don't understand why would anyone travel to the RD (or any other country for that matter) to find himself a wife? that is beyond me. if you go to the RD to find a wife you go there because you know that girls over there are poor, and you have nothing to offer them, and attract them to you but your money. and then you ask: "is she with me for my money?". yes she is. if those girls were in a better financial situation they probably wouldn't even look at you. you think she's with you because you're white and they're not? go to miami and try to mack a good-looking latina. yeah right. people go to 3rd world countries to BUY, yes BUY a wife, and then when they BUY one they ask, is she with me for my money. if you're not a pimp enough to attract a 15 year younger girl in your hometown, then ask yourself why are you able to attract them in the DR? dinero.

ps. this is not directed to any person on this forum by the way. just common sense.

pss. this is you if want to merry a latina and bring her back to your country. if you want to stay and live in the DR that is a different story.

Jackson

Sep 12, 2004
Sorry Stormer, no details!

stormer said:
Are you going back to see "her"?? I am assuming that there is a specific her?? Details, Jackson, details, please.... ;)

Sorry Stormer, I didn't meet anyone - so I have no jucy details that you can salivate over! Maybe another time!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
dang it

Jackson said:
Sorry Stormer, I didn't meet anyone - so I have no jucy details that you can salivate over! Maybe another time!

Dang, i'm such a sucker for a cheasy, failed romance. ;)

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
stormer said:

You need to talk to the right people about that.
Have you read any of AZB posts or seem some of the beauties that he has been photographed with?

I think AZB and Badpiece would be the two guys I would be contacting if I was a tourist wanting to intermingle with a classy DOM G.

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
Thanks!

liam1 said:
i really don't understand why would anyone travel to the RD (or any other country for that matter) to find himself a wife? that is beyond me. if you go to the RD to find a wife you go there because you know that girls over there are poor, and you have nothing to offer them, and attract them to you but your money. and then you ask: "is she with me for my money?". yes she is. if those girls were in a better financial situation they probably wouldn't even look at you. you think she's with you because you're white and they're not? go to miami and try to mack a good-looking latina. yeah right. people go to 3rd world countries to BUY, yes BUY a wife, and then when they BUY one they ask, is she with me for my money. if you're not a pimp enough to attract a 15 year younger girl in your hometown, then ask yourself why are you able to attract them in the DR? dinero.

ps. this is not directed to any person on this forum by the way. just common sense.

pss. this is you if want to merry a latina and bring her back to your country. if you want to stay and live in the DR that is a different story.

Thanks!

You just insulted me big time. And probably at least a few others here also. It's OK I'm used to it. There are alot of people who are jealous of what we have.

-Tim

Mr_DR said:
Have you read any of AZB posts or seem some of the beauties that he has been photographed with?

I think AZB and Badpiece would be the two guys I would be contacting if I was a tourist wanting to intermingle with a classy DOM G.

Well thanks for the compliment.Now let me interject my humble opinion ;)
Like a previous poster said if you cant get women in your own country without paying for it Dont expect to get women here in the DR unless its for your money. The reasons that I believe, AZB and I do so well in the Dom Rep is that 1. He lives there and has embraced their cultures and customs as I have.
2 We dont meet these women in tourist areas where most of the women are looking to make a quick buck.
3. Don't assume that all dominicans are poor and need your help, most are very proud people and do OK for themselves.
4. Treat the young lady like you would treat a young lady in NY or Miami and you will be well on your way to meeting normal non pros
5 I would tell you some very good places to go to meet some really hot women who are not pros or UBH but AZB would kill me if I told you are secret places.
Badpiece
PS

If you wanna meet some hot Dominicanas come to the NY reunion on the 4th of December at Jubilee restarant in Queens, buy me a drink or 2 and I will tell you the secret places to meet the hot women. ;)

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
No problem

liam1 said:
or should i say SHE is 1 in a million.
Sorry I am a little touchy right now, haven't seen her since September. Still, it IS possible to meet a good one, but not where most people are looking. My wife has several friends and reelatives that are good looking and single if there are any nice guys out there looking. If you are looking for some free sex, stick with the tourist areas, these girls are not interested in one nighters.

-Tim

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Mr_DR said:

Why are they hotties, or something???????? Where can I see their pics (AZB and Badpieces????????) ;)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
look in the gallery

stormer said:
Why are they hotties, or something???????? Where can I see their pics (AZB and Badpieces????????) ;)

Stormer,

There are pics of AZB in the gallery. He is no hottie, but the woman he is with sure is! he must be doing something right.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sweetdbt said:
Stormer,

There are pics of AZB in the gallery. He is no hottie, but the woman he is with sure is! he must be doing something right.
I am not doing anything right, thanks god dominican women have bad taste in men. Hahahahahaha
AZB

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
AZB said:
I am not doing anything right, thanks god dominican women have bad taste in men. Hahahahahaha
AZB

Come on now AZB. Give yourself credit for following your own advice. I'm sure you charmed that honey by treating her with respect and impressing her with your sense of humor in perfect Dominican Spanish! I would still agree with you that her taste in men is "questionable". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.