baseball schedule?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i just did a search but i couldnt find the link that was here for the winter league baseball season.

There WAS a link posted before....but that only went up to december....and i will be in S.D. in january....possibly early february.

I am specificaly looking for the schedule in San Pedro D.M.

thanks

jj

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The games schedule is only available up to December because after that the teams playing are different. From six teams, the league drops down to four teams in January, and then the finals in end January/beginning February and then off to the Caribbean Championships.

Once it becomes available, someone will surely post it on dr1 somewhere. Keep tuned.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Dolores said:
The games schedule is only available up to December because after that the teams playing are different. From six teams, the league drops down to four teams in January, and then the finals in end January/beginning February and then off to the Caribbean Championships.

Once it becomes available, someone will surely post it on dr1 somewhere. Keep tuned.

Thanks Delores for the explaination. When i went down last year i just missed the finals (3rd week in feb)....so i am trying to get things together with my friend here and my friend there....and i DO want to catch a game. I am just trying to make my reservations sooner rather than later.

anyways....thanks for the info.....i will be looking for the updated schedule as it becomes available

jaime

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The Caribbean Championship usually takes place in the first week of February, so the finals take place in the second half of January. The finals are even more exciting -- end of January -- because that is where the playoff teams call on their best men. The DR won last year. See http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/n...207&content_id=635252&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

So, if I were you, I would plan to visit in the end of January. To catch a game in San Pedro, the Estrellas would have to make it to the finals. Catch the standings here at http://www.latinobaseball.com/cwb-tstan.html

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
No David Ortiz this year

Says he wants to rest his ailing shoulder.....(on a bar with a beer in hand methinks).

Plenty of other good ballplayers to see.