coming home

shelby

Jun 26, 2004
Well I have been holding off but I am busting, will be in sousa on friday. Looking forward to settling back into the pace. I have a little routine i got, this friend I met my first trip to sousa, its where I go to exchange my money. You guys have one he can do anything you ask of him its kind of magical how it happens. My next stop is the store i like going in there i allways go to the bread first then kind of wander back to the delli. Then its down to look at the water and the beach just kind of look out into the distance and think. Your brought back to that pace .

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Dear Shelby...

I know what you mean. I hung out one night on Sosua beach last summer and it was incredible. I am looking forward to going back the last week of February. By the way, do you know of any place in Sosua where I can get a great plate of rice and beans? La Roca is a little pricey and even though BJs is great and is open 24 hours, I get a little tired of pizza and omelets.
Think of it this way-stroll down Pedro Clisante I think it's called(the street where club D'Latinos is on) get a great barbequed half chicken with plantains and top it off with some rice and beans and eat it at one of the bars that let you bring food in as long as you are drinking their booze. Now that's a vacation!!!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Berzin said:
I know what you mean. I hung out one night on Sosua beach last summer and it was incredible. I am looking forward to going back the last week of February. By the way, do you know of any place in Sosua where I can get a great plate of rice and beans? La Roca is a little pricey and even though BJs is great and is open 24 hours, I get a little tired of pizza and omelets.
Think of it this way-stroll down Pedro Clisante I think it's called(the street where club D'Latinos is on) get a great barbequed half chicken with plantains and top it off with some rice and beans and eat it at one of the bars that let you bring food in as long as you are drinking their booze. Now that's a vacation!!!

You talking about all that food is gonna make me take the next plane there.
yummmmy.