Skateboard park in Santo Domingo-need contact info

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
Does anybody know the URL of the skateboard park in Santo Domingo? I need to contact them and didn't save their website. It is unsearchable in google. Any help or phone number would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

marina

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
marina said:
Does anybody know the URL of the skateboard park in Santo Domingo? I need to contact them and didn't save their website. It is unsearchable in google. Any help or phone number would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

marina

Where is it? I have never seen one.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I have seen skateboard facility in front of the Feria Ganadera, and in the Mirador del Sur Park. There was also a facility in the Music Conservatory area, not sure that is still there or was relocated to one of the two mentioned before. If someone knows of another place, please post because now I am curious about this facility that would have a website. The ones mentioned are relatively small facilities that are very unlikely to have a website.

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
In front of the Port in the Colonial Zone, Mirador Sur...

There is a small skateboard park in front of the port (across from the container truck entrance) in the Colonial Zone. Parque Mirador Sur, way down Avenida Anacaona, the end towards Herrera, there are several ramps. Some of these facilities are moved around so it's hard to say of any others.