Birthday greetings to El Tigre & sweetdbt

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy (belated) Birthday wishes to El Tigre whose birthday was yesterday and to sweetdbt today

for those born Nov. 25: You have a heart of gold and a strong sense of justice and fair play. You stick to your rules and will be hard to budge should anyone try to get you to do otherwise.

for those born Nov. 26: You are curious, inquisitive and into everything. You love to chat, and you are always seeking knowledge. Travel excites you, and your goal is to be a well-informed world citizen.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hey guys, Happy Birthday!

El Tigre, give me a buzz. We have to go for a beer soon!

Larry

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hope yours of yesterday was good El-Tigre - Must be a real feather in your cap to have so many Americans celebrating it for you too!!!

Sweetdbt - have a great day today & may you enjoy all the "cool ones" that come your way. Hopefully your next one will be here in the DR. Make sure you give me a call to remind me to buy you a couple in celebration!! ~ Grahame.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
"for those born Nov. 26: You are curious, inquisitive and into everything. You love to chat, and you are always seeking knowledge. Travel excites you, and your goal is to be a well-informed world citizen."

I've never placed much stock in these things, but boy, a lot of that really fits me to a tee!

BushBaby,

Since I almost never drink here in the states, It's likely that the next cold one I tip will indeed be in the DR, although it unfortunately won't be til January. You are certainly on the list of Dr1 members I would like to meet, so I may take you up on your offer then.

Thanks to all for your birthday wishes. 52 today!