flight to uk

beks

Nov 30, 2004
anyone help with info on a flight back to uk? got here with brittania but they wont do one way! how do i get home :cry:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If you got there and it is not one way (to get there) can't you use the return portion of that ticket? Otherwise there are quite a few ways back if BA doesn't have direct flights - via MIA or JFK and then AA or BA or Iberia via Madrid or on Air France.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Are you saying you overstayed a 2 week ticket? Contact the Thomson office (the tour reps who use Brittania) & ask them to contact Thomson UK office. I think the UK office may be able to sell a one way out of here whereas the DR office doesn't. They usually only do this 6 days before flight when they know they have availability. Some of the other tour companies eg JMC, FirstChoice or whatever they are called now, may also sell you a one way out of here.

beks

Nov 30, 2004
ricktoronto said:
If you got there and it is not one way (to get there) can't you use the return portion of that ticket? Otherwise there are quite a few ways back if BA doesn't have direct flights - via MIA or JFK and then AA or BA or Iberia via Madrid or on Air France.

no cos it was a 2 week return thanks for the other info regards BEKS

beks

Nov 30, 2004
Lambada said:
Are you saying you overstayed a 2 week ticket? Contact the Thomson office (the tour reps who use Brittania) & ask them to contact Thomson UK office. I think the UK office may be able to sell a one way out of here whereas the DR office doesn't. They usually only do this 6 days before flight when they know they have availability. Some of the other tour companies eg JMC, FirstChoice or whatever they are called now, may also sell you a one way out of here.

THANKS FOR THAT I'LL TRY THE THOMSON REP REGARDS BEKS

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Result Please

beks said:
THANKS FOR THAT I'LL TRY THE THOMSON REP REGARDS BEKS

Maybe you can share the information with us if you get a positive result for future reference....Thanks....M.