Miss DR almost does it!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Wow second place! Not too bad. Amazing how such a small country produces so many beautiful women.

Larry

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Chirimoya said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4067937.stm

This is not an endorsement of beauty contests :nervous: , but it's always good to see the DR 'on the map'!

Also, I can't resist being the first with the news that Miss DR was the first princess in the Miss World contest.

It is incredible how far you can go with a lil bit of make up these days.

With make up you can make a chimpanzee look like princess Diana.

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Mr_DR said:

Here we go. Let me guess, you probably think she's Haitian or a UBH???

Amazing that people on this board just can't appreciate beauty, esp. if the lady in question is not light-skinned or white.

Call it what you want, but as others have said, it's amazing that an island so small can produce such beautiful women and compete worldwide, placing high in these types of contests.

Congrats go out to her!!!

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
claudia_julissa_cruz_rodriguez.jpg

She looks hot to me!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Larry said:
Wow second place! Not too bad. Amazing how such a small country produces so many beautiful women.

Larry
yeah, its amazing, especially when the majority of guys are so ugly. My friend and I can't seem to figure out, how the hell the girls come out so cute when the guys are so ugly in DR. Majority of my cute wives have fathers who seem like they were created in Dr. Frankensteins, lab.

Me very confused.
AZB

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
Beauty is in the eye....

...of the beholder. Remember that. We Dominicans are mostly ugly; 'tis true.
Most people are poor, have bad diets and can't even go to the dentist. You see adolescents already missing teeth, etc. With so many ugly people, it's easier to find the beauties.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hey "AZB",I bet YOUR Sisters Are Very Beautiful!!!

;)
I need to "talk" with you! Please e-mail me.You don't seem to get the "PMs" I have sent you,or are you ignoring me???

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Ahhh, more simian references. Clever.

Mr_DR said:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Consider The SOURCE!!!!!!

When people make those really stupid,ignorant,pea-brained posts,I like to leave them for others to read in disbelief.(Unless it is REALLY,vulgar,racist,or a personal attack!)That way "Poco A Poco" everyone will learned to, "Consider The Source" of those posts,and just ignore the poster!

PS,As far as Princess Diana goes,nice face,terrible body,and a "Nut Job" to boot!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Mr_DR said:

Meh! Looks like sour grapes are on sale.

She's beautiful. I can't say anything else about her, but she is beautiful.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Regardless of all the other comments, this woman is a 10 in any language!!!!!

I say "To hell with your leader, take me to your LADDER"!!!! After all, I'm only 5'7" and MUCH shorter!!!

Please don't tell Margarita.

Texas Bill

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
She is very beautiful , Im glad Dominican women are being recignized for their beauty , cuase now that i think of it most other latin american men love our women (Light or Dark), as for treatin em right thats a differant story . recignition in beauty pagents is a good source of pride for them.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I find it strange...

that the girls are so beautiful yet the guys are, well, shall we say, not so cute. Bad for them, good for us I suppose. ;)