Dominican hairstylist in Los Angeles

yesi161

Dec 8, 2004
www.marykay.com
Hello,
My name is Yesenia, a Dominican York who just moved to Cali 5 weeks ago. My closest relatives are in AZ and I do not know any Dominicans here. I am making a plead to my fellow Dominicans in L.A. or Inland Empire areas to direct me to a Dominican hairstylist out here. I am dire need. Pretty soon, I will be looking like Amanda Miguel in the 80's.

Then I will ask for the clubs that play Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, & Rock en Espanol.

See ya!

mag8081

Apr 2, 2006
1 Hairstlyist in Las Vegas

I'm Dominican (not racist) no mexican, black, or white can do my hair like a Dominican.
After a year of suffering I finally found one, her name is Grimilda Gonzalez.
My hair is finally looking fly!!!
Here is the address and phone #, if u ever come this way.
4965 W. Tropicana Ave.
Las vegas, Nv 89103
702-401-9059

Let her know Mileisa sent u:)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
mag8081 said:
I'm Dominican (not racist) no mexican, black, or white can do my hair like a Dominican.
After a year of suffering I finally found one, her name is Grimilda Gonzalez.
My hair is finally looking fly!!!
Here is the address and phone #, if u ever come this way.
4965 W. Tropicana Ave.
Las vegas, Nv 89103
702-401-9059

Let her know Mileisa sent u:)

So Yesi is going to fly from LA to Las Vegas just to get her hair done? LOL

What is the deal with all these requests for Dominican Hair stylists on the west coast. Man o man if I had the money I would go out there and open up a shop. 2 of my cousins do hair from their house and make a KILLING!!!

taina

Feb 9, 2006
Hi, I had the same problem when I moved to Los Angeles. And no offense to anyone but Dominican Hairstylist knows our hair and know how to treat it .
Anyway, I am not sure where you are moving to but I live in Los Angeles and she is located in Los Angeles in the valley area. Her name is Catalina and her number is 818-771-0787 and her address is 9003 Laurel Canyon Blvd, I think the city is Pacoima, I am not sure but is in the valley.
Good luck, you won't regret it.

mag8081

Apr 2, 2006
El Tigre said:
So Yesi is going to fly from LA to Las Vegas just to get her hair done? LOL

What is the deal with all these requests for Dominican Hair stylists on the west coast. Man o man if I had the money I would go out there and open up a shop. 2 of my cousins do hair from their house and make a KILLING!!!

Dominican hairstylist are the best and know how to treat hair without frying it or trying to glue a horses tail on your head. If your cousins do hair I encourage them to open up a shop in the west. They would make lots of money!!
By the way, if Yesi wants to drive or fly to Vegas she can. I drive to LA all the time. I just let her know that if she ever comes this way, she has someone that can do her hair. I know how she feels.

Laurrra

Jun 19, 2011
Dominican Elegance Salon

In Los Angeles on Pico Blvd. (5825 Pico ~ just east of Fairfax), there's Dominican Elegance, which is the best Dominican salon in So Cal. Ask for Provi (owner) when you make an appointment and you will not regret it. Her phone number is 323 857 1500.