Help..I am looking for an apt in Punta Cana

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Hi everyone,

I need your help. I am looking to rent a furnished apartment in the Punta Cana area. The closer to the Barcelo resort the better. Possibly a house or part. Suitable for a couple. I wish to rent for 1-2 months starting in February\March 2005 and would like something close to most ammenities.

I live in Canada so if I have a Canadian neighbor with property there that would be great too!

If you have any information to help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Does anyone ever read the "HELP" posters????

I have read many threads on DR1 about apartments and low cost places to stay in Higuey and Bavaro. Most are too old to be relevant. Does anyone have any new information about low cost accomodations for longer than one week stays. Preferably 1 or 2 months or longer...

Thanks to the DR ears...

MrNiceGuy said:
Hi everyone,

I need your help. I am looking to rent a furnished apartment in the Punta Cana area. The closer to the Barcelo resort the better. Possibly a house or part. Suitable for a couple. I wish to rent for 1-2 months starting in February\March 2005 and would like something close to most ammenities.

I live in Canada so if I have a Canadian neighbor with property there that would be great too!

If you have any information to help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...

borruga

Aug 26, 2004
Villas Princesa

wouldn't exactly consider it low-cost but absolutely great. cortecito beach next to Ocean Bavaro. walking distance to supermarket, etc.
hey Mike if you stay there for 1 to 2 months I may just run into you on my next trip

http://www.villasprincesa.com/

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Thanks all...

This is a good start. I was already in touch with these places but that's ok...I'm trying to get further listings so if anyone has further suggestions keep them coming. I think others are interested in some up to date Punta Cana info as well.

Thanks again....