Please Help! I Have A Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2004
I have a situation that has just developed today. I do not want to give personal details on it for the protection of the people involveed, anyone who has experience with legal matter in Dominican..please PM me, and let me knwo what specific area of legal stuff you are familar with.
I do not wish to post further details, and if you think you may be able to help me and you PM me..please keep the details of this situation to yourself. Not to protect me, but the people involved.
Thank you.

p.s. I would just like to mention..before I get too many replies on the subject..this has nothing to do with me and my finace's relationship. Yes, I still trust him 100%..there are no problems in respect to that.

Last edited:

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Why don't you post directly to Senor Guszman, the legal facet of DR1 and avoid all the potential gossip/betrayal of trust, etc. that could accidentally occur?

Nov 5, 2004
duhtree said:
Why don't you post directly to Senor Guszman, the legal facet of DR1 and avoid all the potential gossip/betrayal of trust, etc. that could accidentally occur?
Thank you for that advice. I will do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.