I want to meet women 35 and up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
I moved to the DR the end of June. Since that time I have found it very difficult to meet women closer to my age. I have gone to the regular spots that people recommened, Monte Christo, Cafe Muarno, Outback, Steak Lloft etc. but there only seems to be younger women. Don't have a lot in common.

I am an attractive male in excellent physical shape and work out regulary. I do get hit on constantly by women in their 20's and early 30's, but my kids are in their 20's. I went out with someone in their early thirties, but....I love to dance and love the island. I am not going anywhere!

Where are all the attractive older (stike that) mature women hanging out? Are they in hiding? Where does one go? Someone have some suggestion?

I should tell you that I will be 54 in January, but most people guess my age to be 42-45 years old.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
What's wrong with a woman in her twenties? I wouldn't go for a Dominican woman over 30. By then they are most likely either:

1) saddled with a bunch of kids (some probably in their late teens already), or

2) married professionals that have no interest in you, or

3) hideous looking

Besides, most women who discover you are looking for an older woman would assume there is something wrong with you. Men in the DR go for younger women. After a certain age (30), their warranty expires and they are no longer worth anything.

Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Larry said:
After a certain age (30), their warranty expires and they are no longer worth anything.

Larry

Larry, I'm sure the Dominican ladies on our board are happy to know that. ;)

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Try meeting them online before you go.

JRR said:
I moved to the DR the end of June. Since that time I have found it very difficult to meet women closer to my age. I have gone to the regular spots that people recommened, Monte Christo, Cafe Muarno, Outback, Steak Lloft etc. but there only seems to be younger women. Don't have a lot in common.

I am an attractive male in excellent physical shape and work out regulary. I do get hit on constantly by women in their 20's and early 30's, but my kids are in their 20's. I went out with someone in their early thirties, but....I love to dance and love the island. I am not going anywhere!

Where are all the attractive older (stike that) mature women hanging out? Are they in hiding? Where does one go? Someone have some suggestion?

I should tell you that I will be 54 in January, but most people guess my age to be 42-45 years old.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
What's the "certain age" for Putas? :)

Larry said:
After a certain age (30), their warranty expires and they are no longer worth anything.

I can't stop laughing....

:laugh:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Larry, I'm sure the Dominican ladies on our board are happy to know that. ;)

Yes we are Ana!! It always good to know how men think. You need to have your world rocked by a 30+. Then get back to us with your findings. (just so you know wine is wonderful when aged properly ;) )

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
linamia said:
Yes we are Ana!! It always good to know how men think. You need to have your world rocked by a 30+. Then get back to us with your findings. (just so you know wine is wonderful when aged properly ;) )
I must politely disagree. Not all men think like that, I know a lot that have a brain in their skulls. Funny they are the kind of men I like.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Pib said:
I must politely disagree. Not all men think like that, I know a lot that have a brain in their skulls. Funny they are the kind of men I like.

Pib, how long ago did your warranty expire?

Larry

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Have lots of single friends in the non-warranty 30+ category. They are gorgeous, professional intelligent and economically self-sufficient women, who would welcome good company, just as you would. Some are divorced or never married but they are financially well off, so do not need you to buy them a drink. Their first attraction to you will be your brain, not your money (although of course looks count).

These women are unlikely to attend public places such as you mention, unless they go for a specific event, such as a company gathering. They have their own social circles. So you need to befriend them through their friends. Of course you could take a course in a university or join a church group, just like anywhere else in the world.

Texasfool

*** Sock Puppet ***
Nov 9, 2004
Larry said:
Pib, how long ago did your warranty expire?

Larry

Larry, I guess you don't realize that if you refer to a decent "product," there is a lifetime warranty

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Larry said:

I think you have been hanging out with AZB too long.

How do you define "warranty expires"?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Robert said:
I think you have been hanging out with AZB too long.

How do you define "warranty expires"?

Actually, you are right. The "warranty expires" is an AZB invention. When we are discussing a womans age and we don't want her to know what we are saying, we will say "the warranty expires in 2 years", or "the warranty expired a long time ago"...with 35 being the age for expiration.

I was obviously joking and hope that Lina, Pib, Dolores and anyone else for that matter took it in the context it was intended and were not offended.

Larry

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
linamia said:

Even since I was 5 I preferred older females.
I am thankful none of them brought any charges against me at such a young age.

I can show you many young females that you can compare to even 45+ and see which one these people that pretend they don?t like 30+ would choose.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Like anywhere else!

First I would like to say that there is a big difference between a warranty and a guarantee. A warrantee does run out and the parts that are covered are not covered in full. If it needs a repair you have to pay the difference between what the compnay will allow and the actual cost. Some of the women I have met my age have garuantees,which need no repairs and are covered in full!

Like anywhere else it is difficult to meet people, as I can see. I am first learning the language which also makes it difficult. I was hoping there was someplace to come go. I spend a great deal of time working and that occupies much of my time. I have not seen many at the health club either. Most are younger.

As I came here opening one business, I have gotten involved several more! I plan to spend the rest of my life in this paradise! I guess the search is on!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
explain...

I'm am old babe. I go out alone. I'm definatly not in the high class catagory. But I Do know which fork to use and how to hold a glass of wine. I can also split firewood.

If I'm doing it, going out alone, theres got to be other hald decent wonem doing it alos. Just because your old doesn't mean that you don't go out and enjoy life. The big problem when your old is the recuperation time. Can't go out everynight like when your in your 20's.

So go out. Check around. Theres places where older decent humans hang out. Just takes a while to find these spots, but they'er definalty there.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I was told to come see this thread....

Although my warranty does not expire for a fewwww years, Larry?s comment did rub me the wrong way? I?m wondering what a man that feels this way and says such things can offer a woman ? young or old, Dominican or not ? in all the categories they judge women?

I?m also wondering what specifics are included in this warranty you speak of? Is it looks? Money? Social Status? Sex? Stamina? Wrinkles? Maturity? Ego? Muscles? Ability? Wisdom? A good meal? The ability to use your body and all God given assets? The ability to have sex on the spot with no ?synthetic? help or additives? Etc?

Out of the few things mentioned above not many men over 40 can offer (mind you, I didn?t say ALL). As many already know, it takes a strong woman to love you (men) as you are. Because when men start going downhill ? it is a serious matter ? the shyt hits the fan and all hope is lost sometimes. Women mature and find themselves, men in general? well; they usually need a woman to help them find what they lost with time?

So Larry, AZB and anyone else here who agreed with the warranty comment, what dowries does YOUR warranty have?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Put that down on the list right after:

1. All things good in the DR are in Santiago.

2. There are no "REAL" Dominicans on the North Coast!

3. The check is in the Mail.

Keep this list going and you will get a good laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.