Any help on the Puerto Plata Basketball League Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hi All,

I will be in puerto plata on jan 1,2005, I was wondering if the basketball season in the dominican republic will be happening around that time frame. Any help will be appreciated. Also the website. I believe the league was called ANAP. Thanks.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
stallion said:
Hi All,

I will be in puerto plata on jan 1,2005, I was wondering if the basketball season in the dominican republic will be happening around that time frame. Any help will be appreciated. Also the website. I believe the league was called ANAP. Thanks.

Wow,
Nobody in DR1 can help me with this. So nobody is a sports fan here?.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not that

Just that I don't think that anyone knows. They would have to know who is the POP Basquetball Association President in order to get possibgle dates.

Probably AFTER the baseball season is over--end of January. Santiago tournament starts then. Tournaments in La Vega, San Francisco de Macoris, La Romana, too. Then the tournament in Santo Domingo.

You might try and contact FEDOMBAL in Santo Domingo. Perhaps one of the Santo Domingo readers can give them a call and see if they know when POP is scheduled to have their local tourney. 562 6113

HB

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Just that I don't think that anyone knows. They would have to know who is the POP Basquetball Association President in order to get possibgle dates.

Probably AFTER the baseball season is over--end of January. Santiago tournament starts then. Tournaments in La Vega, San Francisco de Macoris, La Romana, too. Then the tournament in Santo Domingo.

You might try and contact FEDOMBAL in Santo Domingo. Perhaps one of the Santo Domingo readers can give them a call and see if they know when POP is scheduled to have their local tourney. 562 6113

HB

Thanks for the great info Hillbilly, I will give the assosiation a ring. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.