Dominican-Boricuas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuertoRican2

Dec 20, 2004
well i don't know if this is true but people say that Cuban hate puerto ricans because puerto ricans are trying to steal the "Salsa" music from Cubans.
And Dominicans hate puerto ricans because puerto ricans are trying to steal the "merengue" music from The Dominican Republic which i think its stupid but my cuban friend insist in that.

We all know that The Merengue was born in the dominican republic and we al know that salsa was born in cuba so y fight?

Puerto Rico also have music of its own

PuertoRican2
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PuertoRican2
Find all posts by PuertoRican2
Add PuertoRican2 to Your Buddy List

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Merry Christmas

THIS IS SO STUPID (lol) can't even type no more.

Some Cubans hate Puerto Ricans (they think Puerto Ricans are too darn lazy)
they sit and wait for a welfare check all month long and do nothing.

Puerto ricans treat cubans, Dominicans and whoever is trying to steal their free US paycheck very bad................................................................

(THESE ARE PUERTO RICANS LIVING IN PUERTO RICO)

Go figure!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
PuertoRican2 said:
u want a free check? go ask the puerto ricans they will help you more than me

It is more like Puerto Ricans hate everybody.

In Peurto Rico they dislike the Cubans and the Dominicans because they work hard and set up their own businesses with their hard earned money.
In the army they hate the mexicans because are almost make up the majority of hispanics next to Puerto Ricans.
In New York they make allied with the African Americans and conduct most hold ups against Dominicans and Mexicans so that they can get their fix.
And in Hawaii they hate the Samoans because the Samoans are the largest group in the islands....

Don't get me wrong...I am not saying that all Puerto ricans are bad...I have have get to know some really nice ones.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What Are The Three "THINGS" That You Will NEVER Find??

#1., A CUBAN who isn't a LIAR!
#2.,A PUERTO RICAN who isn't a THIEF!
#3.,A DOMINICAN who isn't BLACK!!!!!!!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Criss Colon said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
Criss Colon said:

LOL , and i thought you were a stiff

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I check the forum every night...

to get my "fix" before going to bed; I have to have a good laugh before going to sleep. The posters never fail me. This PR hatin' DRs hatin' Cubans is just too funny.

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
This sounds like that old Kinito Mendez song:
ay un hollo en la orilla del mar.
ay un palo sembrado en el hollo en la orilla del mar
una chica-en bikini
una chica en bikini sentada al lado de un palo sembrado en el hollo a la orilla del mar.
and so on.

This thread is toooo funny!

PuertoRican2

Dec 20, 2004
please

"Fuego Azul" i believe that you are an ignorant and stupid person not all cabans are "lyiars" not all Puerto ricans are "thef" not all dominicans are "black" . The dominican republic population is 16% (white) 11% (blAck) and 73 (mix) europen,african etc. my wife is dominican and shes blonde (white) with brown eyes and 5'11. and shes 100% dominican born over there her parents,granparents,greatgranparents,greatgreatgranparenst and ancestors were dominicans. thank you

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
PuertoRican2 said:
"Fuego Azul" i believe that you are an ignorant and stupid person not all cabans are "lyiars" not all Puerto ricans are "thef" not all dominicans are "black" . The dominican republic population is 16% (white) 11% (blAck) and 73 (mix) europen,african etc. my wife is dominican and shes blonde (white) with brown eyes and 5'11. and shes 100% dominican born over there her parents,granparents,greatgranparents,greatgreatgranparenst and ancestors were dominicans. thank you

Bro , chill out , i was laughing at the joke , is it stupid and ignorant to have a sense of humor ?, maybe YOU were too STUPID!!!!! to see that the thread had gone that route?or maybe YOU were too IGNORANT!!!!!!! to think that was a possibility . Im Dominican too , and i know and always like to remind poeple or our beautiful racial mix.So , fall back and cut down on the HATERade

A FUEGILLO !!!!!!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
I need to laugh again, LOL!!!!!!!!!!! LOMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TOO FUNNY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO AL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.