I need help

Kippscher

Dec 24, 2004
Sorry, i need help, my name is andrea from germany and i wars from 7. - 20.12.2004 in domrep in hotel paradies. hier i meet the man of my life. we dancing in the nigth from 18. to 19.12. in the club hemmingways in playa dorada in puerto plata. Darling, i miss you so. please call me ore write: Andrea_Kipping@web.de

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Kippscher said:
Sorry, i need help, my name is andrea from germany and i wars from 7. - 20.12.2004 in domrep in hotel paradies. hier i meet the man of my life. we dancing in the nigth from 18. to 19.12. in the club hemmingways in playa dorada in puerto plata. Darling, i miss you so. please call me ore write: Andrea_Kipping@web.de

I seriously doubt that you are gonna find your Sankie in this forum...
Merry Xmas and a very happy new year.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hope

If you met him at an AI resort you had better hope he never calls or writes. Find another man of your dreams in Germany or be prepared to spend several life savings only to be broken hearted.

On the other hand, if you can afford it, go for it. I did and have little regrets after my one year relationship.

Charlie

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Fast Operator

Kippscher said:

All this in only one hour and twelve minutes of dancing?

JOHNE

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Kippscher said:

Andrea - your English is not so good, so I will say this briefly. He is having sex with many, many, many , many other girls like you right now. He is not the man of your life unless you are happy with a man who enjoys sex for money.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
johne said:
All this in only one hour and twelve minutes of dancing?

JOHNE

Dec 18 to 19th using some metric version of dates I think. She was there the 7-20th .

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Johne, this is what dominican dancing can do to you .....
Hot stuff
LOL
Bartolomeo

Andrea,

Like mentioned already, You will not find your dream sankie here. Perhaps on your next visit to hemingways you will see him dancing with another suckered girl. You got the "i am in love with a sankie syndrome". Dont worry there are many canadian, british and germans in your situation.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
For some reason this song title always pops into my head:

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST."

Andrea: Are thee no men with functioning "equipment ( einen spritzer?)" in Germany??

Let the fun begin

HB :(:(:(

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hillbilly said:
AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST."

Andrea: Are thee no men with functioning "equipment ( einen spritzer?)" in Germany??

Let the fun begin

HB :(:(:(

Hey Hillbilly,

I think Jerry Springer should relocate to the DR. I mean these can be some good ratings and hit series. Someone give Springer a ring and tell him about the Sankie issues. His next show can be Entiltled " I have fallen for a Sankie".
I mean is there some sort of therepy for these women. they simply dont know what they are getting in to. Damn these women make my stomach sick.

Wannago

May 27, 2004
stallion said:
Hey Hillbilly,

I think Jerry Springer should relocate to the DR. I mean these can be some good ratings and hit series. Someone give Springer a ring and tell him about the Sankie issues. His next show can be Entiltled " I have fallen for a Sankie".
I mean is there some sort of therepy for these women. they simply dont know what they are getting in to. Damn these women make my stomach sick.

The best advice... love it while you're there, leave it there when you go. Just enjoy the memories. And always remember to play it "Safe".

Gonnago

Willie

Sep 30, 2004
stallion said:
Hey Hillbilly,

Jerry Springer would have a field day. People need to enjoy the fantasy while it lasts and then get back to their real lives.

Willie

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Willie said:
Jerry Springer would have a field day. People need to enjoy the fantasy while it lasts and then get back to their real lives.

Willie

My friend,

Has it occured to you that thids does not happen for these women. I mean you have not read the thread proberly. This girl was with this guy for 1 hour and 12 minutes, and she is still looking for him. She cannot go back to her regular life as you are saying.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
liam1 said:
for some people it would be safer to vacation in fallujah than in the DR. ;)

LOL big time
I agree man, Atleast the sankies there are honest. And there violence scares these women. Good one.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Kippscher said:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHA

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Lol!

stallion said:
Hey Hillbilly,

This is a great idea! I think that many, many women on this board would be lining up to tell their stories. Myself included............then we can educate all the poor women, who are about to travel the DR, what a sankie is, I had never heard of it, until long after I was already home. :eek:

Stephan

Jun 20, 2004
Kippscher said:

I don`t get it !
The girl has found the love of her life and all You can offer is to assume that she got sankified.
If so, wouldn`t she already have his or his sick mothers address ?

Poor Andrea

She did not get sankied at all, everyone jumps to conclusions. She met a Canadian man, another tourist who dance into her heart or whatever and then flew home to Canada, she posted this elsewhere,

He is Canadian and is 180 cm long (I think she means tall :nervous: ) and she needs him.

Andrea, his name please and where in Canada was he from.