Which Hotel has the Best Swimming Pool in Santo Domingo??

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Im looking for a Hotel in Santo Domingo with a really Nice swimming pool..if possible resort style pool...with nice beach chairs and swim up bar
also something in the city not Juan Dolio or Boca chica
Thanxs

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
In my experience the Hispaniola Hotel in Santo Domingo has a great pool-for swimming laps. in a nice setting but not glitzy.
John

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Especially..

badpiece33 said:
Sorry buddy but the closest pool you are describing is the Hamaca pool in Boca Chica.
Badpiece

the pool behind the dining room, not the one closest to the beach.

JOHN

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Badpiece. If I am the buddy you are refering to let me say I have only swam-and stayed- at the hotel hispaniola 1/2 dozen times. And it's /santo Domingo that was requested. Unless I missed something. Just trying to pass on helpful information.
John

duhtree said:
Badpiece. If I am the buddy you are refering to let me say I have only swam-and stayed- at the hotel hispaniola 1/2 dozen times. And it's /santo Domingo that was requested. Unless I missed something. Just trying to pass on helpful information.
John

John the Hispanola pool is nice but the original poster is looking for a resort type pool with a swim up bar etc... there are no such pools in Santo Domingo he will have to goto Hamaca for those amenities. OK Buddy ;)
Badpiece

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
badpiece33 said:
John the Hispanola pool is nice but the original poster is looking for a resort type pool with a swim up bar etc... there are no such pools in Santo Domingo he will have to goto Hamaca for those amenities. OK Buddy ;)
Badpiece

not true. dominican fiesta has a great pool including swim up bar. don't know if it's the best in the city because i keep going back there and don't try the other hotels.

Texasfool

*** Sock Puppet ***
Nov 9, 2004
JC171 said:
Im looking for a Hotel in Santo Domingo with a really Nice swimming pool..if possible resort style pool...with nice beach chairs and swim up bar
also something in the city not Juan Dolio or Boca chica
Thanxs

I have a good picture of Hispanila hotel taken from top floor. No swim up bar, but large and seldom used pool. Send me a PM with email amd I will send you picture

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Pool at Hotel Hispaniola

The pool in earlier days also gave access to persons not living in the hotel for an entrance fee. This policy -to my knowledge- has changed since the hotel was taken over by the Globalia group. Only hotel guests can use it.