Coco Tours, Punta Cana

anthiso

Dec 25, 2004
My husband and I visited Punta Cana fo a week Nov 11 to Nov 18, 2004. We chose Coco Tours to arrange our excursions. We went on 1) The Monster Truck, 2) Day Trip to San Juan, 3) Rancho Extreme Atv Ride and 4) Funn Caving. Juan Carlos Fernandez came to our hotel on two occassions to arrange the tours with us and gave us excellent service and all the information we needed about the tours. The four tours went off without a hitch and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Juan Carlos is great and cannot do enough to make your introduction to the Dominican Republic an exciting and fun experience. The best excursion by far was the FunFun Caving. While it was quite a challenging excursion it is one experience I will never forget. One word of warning though, do not take young children and you should be reasonably fit and adventurous. Also want to mention the Rancho Extreme trip, it was the first time I had rode an atv and I had a safe but wild ride. All the guides on these trips were great, well trained and took the time to help and teach you about the Dominican people and any activities.