Donde esta mi Dominicanaz

DominicanPp3

Dec 25, 2004
Sup PePz I used to live in Rhode Island and im used to all the dominican influence. n although theres ricans here in LA, Cali it jus aint the same as a lovely dominican women. Does any1 know where i can find sum Dominican females,clubs, or stores n cali? im really home sick n mexicans n PR females cant cut it anymore. :cry: email me str8 to DominicanPp4@yahoo.com

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
DominicanPp3 said:
Sup PePz I used to live in Rhode Island and im used to all the dominican influence. n although theres ricans here in LA, Cali it jus aint the same as a lovely dominican women. Does any1 know where i can find sum Dominican females,clubs, or stores n cali? im really home sick n mexicans n PR females cant cut it anymore. :cry: email me str8 to DominicanPp4@yahoo.com

Too bad for you...You will not find any Dominican females in Cali.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
something to start with

If you are talking about LA, California, then you should look here and start with it:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-23438.html

Try sending a PM to the original poster too.

Jess

DominicanPp3 said: