Airlines to DR that offer full refund upon cancellation of ticket

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
I was wondering which Airlines offer full refund once you cannot go and you decide to cancel your trip. I mean I bought a ticket to Santiago for Jan 1,2005 departing JFK. And I discovered that my ticket is non-refundable. i mean they can change my departure date for $100 us dollars. However my ticket is only $114.60 us dollars. So there is no point on re-schedulling now, cause I only get $15 us dollar credit towards my new ticket.

Texasfool

*** Sock Puppet ***
Nov 9, 2004
stallion said:
I was wondering which Airlines offer full refund once you cannot go and you decide to cancel your trip. I mean I bought a ticket to Santiago for Jan 1,2005 departing JFK. And I discovered that my ticket is non-refundable. i mean they can change my departure date for $100 us dollars. However my ticket is only $114.60 us dollars. So there is no point on re-schedulling now, cause I only get $15 us dollar credit towards my new ticket.

You should be able to buy a fully refundable/changeable ticket with any airline. You will have to buy a "full fare" coach ticket for this option

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Texasfool said:
You should be able to buy a fully refundable/changeable ticket with any airline. You will have to buy a "full fare" coach ticket for this option

thanks, i figured that one out the hard way.