who's got pics?????

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
been ages since the photo section has been updated.

I will try to submit some of my other photos soon....got some good stuff of SD and other places and people.

Doesnt look like i will make it in time for winter league...so if anyone can post some pics of the crowds and the games that would be cool.

looks like i most likely will be there in february tho. Just missed carnival last year...is is really worth it going over that weekend? the few photos i HAVE found on line look rather tame...not that i am into big crowds and such...but if i was going to do a carnivale....i would think something wild and crazy on the lines of brasil (i will post a new thread about this topic tomorrow...but in the meantime...PICS PICS PICS!!!!!)

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
heh..i know you wud, wud. Perhaps now that winter is here and people will start traveling soon folks will send you some stuff. Again..i am gonna hunt around today and see what i can sent you.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
very nice photographs!!! i TOO enjoy photos of people and every day life....not just pretty shots or photos of "us on vacation"...but i apprecicate them too tho.