Leaving Monday morning.. anyone else?

jonii

Sep 4, 2004
I'm leaving Monday morning for Puerto Plata.. is there anyone else leaving the same week that would like to hook up for some drinks, or is there anyone from these forums that might be around?
If so ,
let me know,
jonembree@msn.com

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You know that

The Hovel is always open for welcoming coffees and chat. Of course you would have to come to Santiago for that, but for what it's worth.....

HB :D:D Hoping you have a wonderful trip...

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Please Remember...

jonii,
I am sure you will have an outstanding time on your visit to Puerto Plata. I would like to ask you to remember to bring an extra checked bag filled with basic school supplies for the Dominican students. The manager at whichever hotel you are staying at should be able to help you with your donation, should you choose to donate.

If you would like, you can contact Ramon Ripoll, manager at Riu Merengeue, or Mario Mattana, manager at Fun Royale. These fine gentlemen are part of Fundacion Patria, a project started by the hotel managers for the express intent of assisting students in the Puerto Plata area.

Thanks for all you might choose to do!

Enjoy your Dominican experience :)

SB

jonii

Sep 4, 2004
That's a great idea.. thanks for the info, i'll deffenitly bring somthing for the children