Any info on Boutique Don Emilio?

sheffy

Nov 30, 2004
Looking to book. $60/night for a standard room. Is this hotel nice? Is it family orineted? Guest friendly? Looks close/on the beach? What does the standard room entail? Bed size? Looks like all have AC? Any info would be much appreciated.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
sheffy said:
Looking to book. $60/night for a standard room. Is this hotel nice? Is it family orineted? Guest friendly? Looks close/on the beach? What does the standard room entail? Bed size? Looks like all have AC? Any info would be much appreciated.

You should say where it is, if you mean Boca Chica adjacent to the Don Juan it is very nice and is not worth $60. TV, double bed and A/C. I toured it when it opened and it was $35. It is on the beach and the restaurant is quite good though I suspect overpriced now like everything else.

sheffy

Nov 30, 2004
ricktoronto said:
You should say where it is, if you mean Boca Chica adjacent to the Don Juan it is very nice and is not worth $60. TV, double bed and A/C. I toured it when it opened and it was $35. It is on the beach and the restaurant is quite good though I suspect overpriced now like everything else.

Yes, in Boca Chica. Sorry about that. Thanks for the info. Glad to know. Are there any issues with having guests in rooms?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
sheffy said:
Yes, in Boca Chica. Sorry about that. Thanks for the info. Glad to know. Are there any issues with having guests in rooms?

I got the impression that that wasn't their cup of tea as it is trying to be fancy and next to an AI. The guards can be bought off I suspect but frankly it is overpriced and has no pool ( well it has the beach) and would not be a great pick.