something for them n me

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
hello to everyone,just want to know when i fly in to sti in april and basebaall is over,does anyone know where i can meet some young players that i can meet and give them some new gloves that i will be bringing with me to maybe make there life a little better and look forward to next season,thanks.i also would like to play some golf in the same place with someone,thanks to all.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
hi, maybe im not being clear enough,i would like to meet kid that play ball in parks ages 8-12 .as far as golf maybe there is no corses in santiago if so? name,cost,club rental,yardage,9-or-18 holes,thanks.

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
A Baseball Contact

easy,
If you are able to go the Playa Dorada, go to the Fun Royale hotel. At the hotel, ask for David Sanchez. David works as part of the bell staff at the hotel. It's actually called Fun Royale-Fun Tropicale.

David is the manager of a youth baseball team in Puerto Plata. He has about 80-90 players, ages 8-20. I know that David would love to receive your generous donations, what ever they may be. If you would like you help him coach the team, he might even let you do that.

I know about David because I was able to help him in February 2004. In fact, the team won the playoff championship while I was there.

The phone number at Fun Royale is: 809 320 4054/4811. You might want to call ahead to find out what days David is available.

Good luck and thanks for offering to donate.

Enjoy your Domincan experience :)

SB

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Snowbird said:
easy,
If you are able to go the Playa Dorada, go to the Fun Royale hotel. At the hotel, ask for David Sanchez. David works as part of the bell staff at the hotel. It's actually called Fun Royale-Fun Tropicale.

David is the manager of a youth baseball team in Puerto Plata. He has about 80-90 players, ages 8-20. I know that David would love to receive your generous donations, what ever they may be. If you would like you help him coach the team, he might even let you do that.

I know about David because I was able to help him in February 2004. In fact, the team won the playoff championship while I was there.

The phone number at Fun Royale is: 809 320 4054/4811. You might want to call ahead to find out what days David is available.

Good luck and thanks for offering to donate.

Enjoy your Domincan experience :)

SB

I Think is a better Idea if she handed out the baseball supplies to the kids herself. rather than giving it all to David, I mean david can just take the thank her and give it to his kids or favourite players. When she hands them out the things her self she can give it to a kid that has old ones or non at all. Just a idea.