Yo mama's so stupid

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Yo mama's so stupid, she spent twenty minutes lookin' at an orange juice box because it said "concentrate".
Yo mama's so stupid, she has 1 toe & bought a pair of flip flops
Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind.
Yo mama's so stupid, she asked me what yield meant. I said "Slow down" and she said "What... does.... yield... mean?"
Yo mama's so stupid, she put a phone up her butt and thought she was making a booty call.
Yo mama's so stupid, she put on her glasses to watch 20/20.
Yo mama's so stupid, she climbed over a glass wall to see what was behind it.
Yo mama's so stupid, she thought Grape Nuts was an STD.
Yo mama's so stupid, she climbed a chain link fence to see what was on the other side.
Yo mama's so stupid, she failed a survey.
Yo mama's so stupid, she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go.
Yo mama's so stupid, she tried to commit suicide by jumping off a building, but she got lost on the way down. .
Yo mama's so stupid, she told me to meet her at the corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk."
Yo mama's so stupid, she thought brownie points were coupons for a bake sale.
Yo mama's so stupid, when the computer said "Press any key to continue", she couldn't find the 'Any' key.
Yo mama's so stupid, I saw her jumping up and down, asked what she was doing, and she said she drank a bottle of medicine and forgot to shake it.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Thanks britishgirl.. I have two weaknesses, the three stooges and tasteless yo mama jokes ..

What about

Yo Mama is so fat when she go backward she beep!

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Chris said:
Thanks britishgirl.. I have two weaknesses, the three stooges and tasteless yo mama jokes ..

What about

Yo Mama is so fat when she go backward she beep!

lol..

i know "yo mama" jokes arent that funny,...but they were the first jokes i found lol :nervous: :nervous: