International Spanish Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyla_lorin

Sep 28, 2004
I am looking to Study Spanish as a second Language in the Domincan Republic. I want to know if there are any good courses in the Puerto Plata area, close to Sosua/Cabarete preferably. I am going to start a basic Spanish program in Canada and meanwhile complete a program in Broadcast Journalism Communications. Then at the end of the completed course move to the Dominican for a year to relax, have some fun and learn a second language! I love the DR, it's so beautiful, I just hope that I can find a good program!

hugoke01

Dec 31, 2004
Spanish

I would strongly reommend you to follow such courses in Spain ...universities in Spain have 3 to 6 months courses I believe (my daughter followed one years ago ) who really teach you good Spanish ; nothing prevents you from relaxing in the DR after following a course in Spain ..It might be expensive
kyla_lorin said:
I am looking to Study Spanish as a second Language in the Domincan Republic. I want to know if there are any good courses in the Puerto Plata area, close to Sosua/Cabarete preferably. I am going to start a basic Spanish program in Canada and meanwhile complete a program in Broadcast Journalism Communications. Then at the end of the completed course move to the Dominican for a year to relax, have some fun and learn a second language! I love the DR, it's so beautiful, I just hope that I can find a good program!

Krystale

Feb 20, 2005
Spanish as a second language

kyla_lorin said:

I don't know if it's too late...

You can found french information about spanish school at this adress : www.tourcar.com/sl it's a canadian company... They have many schools all around the world and one at Sosua...
I will go at this place next summer...

Krystale ;) ;) ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
hugoke01 said:
I would strongly reommend you to follow such courses in Spain ...universities in Spain have 3 to 6 months courses I believe (my daughter followed one years ago ) who really teach you good Spanish ; nothing prevents you from relaxing in the DR after following a course in Spain ..It might be expensive

Spain would be expensive. All thought their programs are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.