Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone for translating, for the English and Spanish language? I am sorry to rush, but I have 24 hours to find someone, so your earliest response would be appreciated. Someone in Santo Domingo would be best!

You can email me at salsawithangelita@shaw.ca
Many, Many Thanks!
Angelita

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Many people from the board may be able to help you - I know Lesley D is a professional translator, but she lives in Canada. Look up one of her posts, and send her a PM. Hopefully some of the Santo Domingo residents from the board will see this post and help you out.

Last edited:

emereida

Jan 11, 2004
Translator around puerto Plata

Anyone know a lawyer/translator around Puerto Plata to translate birth certificate and certificate of good conduct. I need it for the canadian visa. or can I just do it Canada ?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Such documents need a special stamp

You might want to come to Santiago and see Rosario Mena. She is one of the most reputible judicial translators in the DR.

PM me for her contact information. She is authorized by the Dominican Judicial System to translate these documents and her stamp is recognized by the US and Canadian Embassies.

HB :D

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Argentina de Brugal (office in Plaza Turisol) is a registered translator in Puerto Plata. She is in the office in the mornings only.

prima25

Aug 18, 2007
Can anyone please translate this for me in spainsh.
Your mad because im your competition and im winning and your losing, im always going to be on top no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.