Buffalo, NY Weather

eiregi

Jan 1, 2005
Currently 4 degrees F (-16 degrees C) wind chill is -17 degrees F (-27 degrees C)... Heavy snow... visibility about 500 yards. I went to Puerto Plata for the first time in November 2004 and had a great time... was told about this site and now i make it daily destination when surfing. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather down there and hopefully i'll get chance to go back soon. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sunny and warm in Sosua today. Yesterday nice also. Before that days and days of rain. But even those rainy days were far better than the conditions you are experiencing in Buffalo.

Btw, welcome to the message board.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Waaahh!

I am stuck in Buffalo right now, and I want to go home to Puerto Plata. I am no longer used to this weather!

DOMIERICAN

May 17, 2004
Cold *** Hell in Albany

Freezing my you know what off on Albany, NY....All you who are in DR, despite cost of cranberry juice and gas, I hope you all are counting your blessings.......................

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Blizzard in NY

LOL, yes I know you Canadians are laughing at us right now because this type of weather is considered normal to you guys. But to us this isn't normal in NY and we are getting blasted with 35-40 mph winds, temperatures below zero and a snowfall of 2 inches an hour. I returned last week from Puerto Plata and plan on returning in 2 weeks. I can't wait!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Come on back....

DominicanScotty come on back honey!!! WE have sun today and heat!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about winter up there for all of you. And here I was complaining about being cold earlier this week.....