Jugo Rica Question

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
I have a question on Jugo Rica, I personally like Jugo Rica over Jugo Tropicana but I cannot find Jugo Rica in the states. I was wondering does anybody know if they sell the Jugo Rica in USA? anywhere in New York City?

Good Day,
Capo :ninja: :rambo:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Great during breakfast. I used to go every Saturday morning to the gas station right next to the Americana Departamentos on Kennedy Avenue or also to Pollo Victorina right on Kennedy Avenue and Tirandentes Ave to eat and that is the juice that they give you for your breakfast combos. You would see it packed with jevitas and jevitos that just came from the clubs or from Lincoln Avenue.......I know, I used to be one of those kids...

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Jugo Rica

I have purchased a quart and finished it while taking a walk thru the capital on more than one occasion. 100%.

JD

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Thanks Drake for the link. I can't believe it's such a young company. Jugo Rica is definitely my favorite orange juice, I drink 2 daily while in DR, I wish they sold it in the states.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
their orange juice is crap (cannot compare to 100% freshly squeezed orange juice you can do yourself) but boy, oh, boy, their cranberry juice is excellent! million times better than ocean's spray joke sold at extraorbitant price. just try, folks, fantastic stuff!

did i just respond to a thread 6 years old? :)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
It's not crap, the watery one is of a lower category but the 100% is comparable to any American juice...
I don't know why both of them are sold at the same price.

JJ

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nah, i am not comparing, i just don't like the taste much, kinda plastiky? orange juice is only good when done by hand.
but the rest of their juices are quite good indeed.
and mind you, in season you can squeeze 2 liters of juice out of 50 pesos worth of oranges. wow!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
their orange juice is crap (cannot compare to 100% freshly squeezed orange juice you can do yourself) but boy, oh, boy, their cranberry juice is excellent! million times better than ocean's spray joke sold at extraorbitant price. just try, folks, fantastic stuff!

did i just respond to a thread 6 years old? :)

but where do they get the cranberries? which grow in MAINE?

oh well, no matter if the thread is old,

we have so little to read now on DR1