looking for a friend...

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
a while back an english girl called louise got in touch with me, she is married to a domincan and lives in england

i lost her details and have been trying to find them so can get in contact with her again

if anyone knows her can they ask her to get in touch with me or if louise is reading this please email me at cosmicjo45@hotmail.com so we can chat again

got loads to tell you!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did Louise contact you from this message board ? What's her username and I'll find out if she has posted lately.

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
yeah I am sure she replied to an old thread id put on about dominican men etc

sorry do not know her username or anything

I am so annoyed as would be nice to get in touch

many thanks anyway

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Obviously I am bored today !!

Cosmicjo,
If she had responded to a thread that you had started, not just participated in, it should be easy to narrow down her username.
Okay, so I admit, I just tried this out.
I went to advance search, typed in your name, clicked on search threads started by this person (or something to that effect) in the drop down menu, it brought up 3 threads that you had started. 2 were your threads looking for "Louise", the third thread was about your living here etc and Dominican men. So I read through the thread and unless Hillbilly or Timex are actually women named Louise, it left you with Pib, Dominican Babe, Chris and Melissa. I don't think I have left any names out. You could try pming them, and ask if they are Louise?
Now if Louise had responded to a thread you had just participated in, you would have to click on all posts in the drop down menu and start from there.
I don't know, it is just a suggestion, hope it helps. It really has to warm up here in NW Ontario so I can get a life!!!!!!!!!!
Marlie

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
marliejaneca said:
Cosmicjo,
If she had responded to a thread that you had started, not just participated in, it should be easy to narrow down her username.
Okay, so I admit, I just tried this out.
I went to advance search, typed in your name, clicked on search threads started by this person (or something to that effect) in the drop down menu, it brought up 3 threads that you had started. 2 were your threads looking for "Louise", the third thread was about your living here etc and Dominican men. So I read through the thread and unless Hillbilly or Timex are actually women named Louise, it left you with Pib, Dominican Babe, Chris and Melissa. I don't think I have left any names out. You could try pming them, and ask if they are Louise?

To help narrow the list, I can assure you that Pib and Chris are Louise living in England with a Dominican husband.

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
still no luck I cant remember what post she replied to of mine as she may have just emailed me direct

sorry for wasting people time just really wanna get in touch with her

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Cosmicjo,
Don't worry, you are not wasting anybodys time, we are just here to help, and if we can, we will !
Good luck in your search, hopefully, maybe "Louise" is still around on this board, will happen upon this thread and things will all work out in the end.
Marlie