money per day

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
would 300us a day be enough to golf,taxi,dining out at a nice place that would have good music buying drinks for me and others that i may meet in santiago? hotel will already be paid for thanks. ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
easygoin said:
would 300us a day be enough to golf,taxi,dining out at a nice place that would have good music buying drinks for me and others that i may meet in santiago? hotel will already be paid for thanks. ;)

Keep yourself mindful of any side-bets with Hillbilly & you should be fine on that - he gets the 'Killer' instinct when money is put on the line for holes won, birdies taken etc., etc.

If you intend travelling around other courses than Jarabacoa & Los Aromas (Santiago) consider getting the FedoGolf card (See Bok's post "Free Golf"). Play the 'FREE' courses & you'll most likely be taking money home with you!! ~ Grahame.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
thank's bushbaby,i also know im at a (BIG DISADVANTAGE PLAYING ON HIS & YOURS HOME TURF) .but the way i see it thats its better to have bet and lost then not to have bet at all.if both of you shoot par then im in a little trouble,but seen many on a 3ft putt choke when coins on the line(still a little meat left on the bone).ha,ha. ;) ;)

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
;) Randy R,i Dont Get Away Much Due To My Father Health.plus I Really Dont Know The Cost Of Different Places And Things That I Would Like To Do,so I Dont Want To Run Short.it Sounds Like These Guys On The Golf My Take A Bunch Of It.ha,ha. Just As Long As I Have Some Left For A Few Cold Ones After ,im In Good Shape.just Have To Reload For The Next Day.im Sure Things Like Jazz Clubs,nice Places To Eat,taxi's Are Not Cheap.plus Buying Maybe Some Little Things To Take Home.im Sure I Could Save Alot If I Stayed In The Getto With Some Girl But At This Time No Offers Yet,be There In April So Maybe I Find One By Then,ha,ha Thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Heck, any friend of Paul's is a friend of mine

Actually, if you don't play La Romana every day, you on't need that much.

Playa dorada is a bit expensive, but if you manage to joing FEDOGOLF ($5000pesos), you will, as BB has said, make money, and play 15 beautiful courses.

Do not worry about betting. I never do. If you want to put up some money, I'll have to bring in my boy, then I can watch the action.

HB :D

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Hillbilly, paul is a real person

Sorry about my earlier post, did not know. It's nice to know you like Azinger he has a lot of heart and very down to earth. I took my friends son with me to a tournament that he was playing in and he was so nice to him. At the the end of the round signed his glove and a bunch of balls and gave them to him, I thought that was really nice but that's how he is.his whole family is that way.(BUT HE WILL TELL YOU WHATS ON HIS MIND KINDA LIKE AZB) Just wish I could hit them like him, but I'm getting real close.HA,HA. It really doesn't matter were we play let's just have fun . I'll also work on getting that card before I come thanks again.