what 99% of golfers dont know

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
people that have played at all levels of the game really have never heard of him and its a shame.i was walking on tour talking to my friend paul azinger who was playing in the tourment and i asked him if he ever herd the name moe norman,he looked at me in suprise that i knew of him and i told him i read about him. he told me there was nobody that could hit shots like him to this day.now paul has had his day but long gone.but if you want to learn more look up(MOE NORMAN)enjoy,thanks

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I was curious too...

why you brought this up on this site. BTW anybody that watches the Golf Channel knows that Moe Norman, a canadian, started the golf swing technique know as "Natural Golf". I'm sure that swing would work well on the great golf courses of the Dominican Republic...

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta Bob,did Not Know If The Dr Got The Golf Channel And Being Atlot Of Members Are From Canada Just Thought It Would Be Nice,sorry.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Aw shoot, just preface the post

Aw shoot, just preface the post withhERE IS SOMETHING FOR ALL THE FRUSTRATED dOMINICAn golfers.

That will make it legit!1.

Interesting, for us slice 'em and dice 'em golfers..

HB

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
DR Related

I was looking at a map of the Dominican the other day...........

Anyway, I heard an interesting tidbit recently: Something like 95% of the people that play golf never break 100. Ever hear something similar?

Regardless, one certainty is that 100% of those 95% are in the foursomes that tee off just before me. Looks more like golf cart polo.

.....and I saw that it has a lot of golf courses.

p.s. don't worry about the DR-related content. Baseball has been the lead story for 2 days straight in the news; obviously Robert is out of country or the whole operation is going to hell in a handbasket.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Sorry for the post

I did not know the DR did have the golf channel, very sorry for that. Looked at posts and seen people looking for satellite dishes to buy so I thought it be a nice topic to bring up. Obviously how wrong (I was ) and not knowing availability of satellite and how many people own them and how many avid golfers there are in the DR sorry. And to all the wasted time people spent to read post (thankyou.)

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
No wasted time here, Easy. I'm all iced in here in Atlanta with nothing better to do than waste Robert's bandwidth, kilo bytes or whatever the proper unit is. Yesterday, seeing the ice storm coming, I tried to stock up on my Presidente, but all my regular spots didn't have any. I guess they have not been selling enough so they don't stock it. Had to settle for Coronas. How's that for dominican content??