Travel from POP to Canada

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
Does anyone know if Sunquest still books one way tickets from POP to any Canadian cities, either one way or return, does not matter?

Can anyone also give me some idea on flight costs from POP to Toronto. I have heard it's about $1200 or more and that sounds crazy to me for a 4 hour flight..... any suggestions, please??

Angelita

butterer

Jan 22, 2005
flight price

Angelita said:
Does anyone know if Sunquest still books one way tickets from POP to any Canadian cities, either one way or return, does not matter?

Can anyone also give me some idea on flight costs from POP to Toronto. I have heard it's about $1200 or more and that sounds crazy to me for a 4 hour flight..... any suggestions, please??

Angelita
Sunquest has a flight from pop to toronto. Set price $350.00 U. S. funds. I inguired about it on Jan 16th 2005 while there. I wanted to extend my flight there is no last minute specials.

Angelita

Jun 4, 2003
flights...

I am not sure how my post appeared again, but if it opens the topic again, then I'll add what I have found out!

My husband went to 3 places today that I was given by a very helpful DR1 member. These were the answers he got...

- one said that he can book but he has to book a week inadvance from his
requested departure date
- the other said he could not book without a Canadian passport
- and the other said we had to book/pay a month in advance and it was like
over 1,000 CA.

So now I am completely confused. Does anyone have a name at any one of the Signature, Sunquest or Air Transat places. Maybe that would help. As I know we can do it, so many of you have, but not sure why we are getting strange answers. It's just a simple flight out, should not be so complicating!

:0) Thanks again for all your comments and suggestions

Angelita

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Angelita said:

Angelita

Why would you torture yourself on crap charters for $1000 when you can buy one way on a scheduled airline for less than that?

I did a search for March 3rd ( random pick since like nearly everyone who posts these questions, you did not say if you have a day to find a ticket or 3 months :( )

One way POP to YYZ CAD$395 (US$318) via JFK with a LGA connection to Canada. Not the best connection but not $1000.

If this is another he can't connect in the USA questions you should say that. Try Cubana SDQ-HAV-YYZ.