how to find a adres

mislarimar

Nov 19, 2004
www.adventuretour.net
Could somebody maby give me some info?
I have a phonenumber of someone in santo dominigo ( for buisiness purposes)
but can't seem to get him on the phone.I wanted to call him to get his adres.
Is there any way i can find a adres from a phonenumber?
I searched for his name in the white pages( also yellow) but can't find him.
Is there any other way i could get the adres?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sabrina

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna gave you a good source. Providing you know the type of business the person is in, you may be able to locate him using this form. For city, from the dropdown list choose Santiago. Then for "heading", click on "show list" and from the list choose the type of business that mostly closely matches what your friend does.

Maybe better for you, since you have the phone number, is to click on "detailed search". In that form you can enter the phone number and city and you should get the name of the business and its address.

mislarimar

Nov 19, 2004
www.adventuretour.net
Thanks for all the help but you see,this person doesn't have his own buisiness.I He is a private person who i would need to contact with for my buisiness.
Can his phonenumber maby be unlisted? Because when i search on name,he isn't found.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
mislarimar said:
Thanks for all the help but you see,this person doesn't have his own buisiness.I He is a private person who i would need to contact with for my buisiness.
Can his phonenumber maby be unlisted? Because when i search on name,he isn't found.

It is not uncommon for names to be missing from the phone book, or for the number to be wrong.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't think so Ken. I was looking for my children's cell number and can't find them. With all the different carriers the superpages.ca has become of little use. I can't even find my home phone number.