Need Some Advice about a Dominicana

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
Been down to DR a few times and I absolutely love it. Prior to my first trip there i had a contact down there already setting me up with girls to meet.

Ok so i meet this girl in Santo Domingo and we hit it off really good. So I am at the girls house and I hear a faint conversation on the phone that I believe it to be a local man of the girl i am dating. And even other guys calling that i suppose were set up the same way i was set up.

I confronted the girl and told her that i know everything about her other men and it is no problem because i understand that she has to do what she has to do to survive. My reasoning is that i know other guys send her money, and since i am not going replace the income she gets from other guys I told her to continue, and that as long as she is there when i call that is what is important to me.

So anyway, what the hell is going on in that house? The aunt and neice that i date do not work at all, but the have a nice apartment with DSL, cable, and webcam.

Is the aunt pimping the daughter out? I like the girl, because i think that she has potential and as long as i dont send her any unreasonable amounts of money, i feel comfortable...

So tell me is this the sankie deal u guys talk about, or am i just pu44y whipped?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!

NY GUY said:
Been down to DR a few times and I absolutely love it. Prior to my first trip there i had a contact down there already setting me up with girls to meet.

Ok so i meet this girl in Santo Domingo and we hit it off really good. So I am at the girls house and I hear a faint conversation on the phone that I believe it to be a local man of the girl i am dating. And even other guys calling that i suppose were set up the same way i was set up.

I confronted the girl and told her that i know everything about her other men and it is no problem because i understand that she has to do what she has to do to survive. My reasoning is that i know other guys send her money, and since i am not going replace the income she gets from other guys I told her to continue, and that as long as she is there when i call that is what is important to me.

So anyway, what the hell is going on in that house? The aunt and neice that i date do not work at all, but the have a nice apartment with DSL, cable, and webcam.

Is the aunt pimping the daughter out? I like the girl, because i think that she has potential and as long as i dont send her any unreasonable amounts of money, i feel comfortable...

So tell me is this the sankie deal u guys talk about, or am i just pu44y whipped?
Yes, you are right in both counts: She sounds like a sankie and you are pu**y whipped!!.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Do not fall in love with her!

Hey man, You can see she is a hussler. And in it for the money. Move on and find another girl. Plenty of better looking women in the island. The more you look the better women you find. Good luck.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The problem is, most foreign men and women look at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding a mate. I just don't get it.
So let me help you out guys, here are some hints in knowing if the girl is kosher or not:
If she lives in a decent house with A/C, TV, cable, computer, telephone etc and no one has a steady decent job then a red flag should go up.
She has long finger nails (long enough to prevent her from performing any reasonable physical task), nails have chopo designs painted on and her hair is always beauty salon straight and fresh, another red flag goes up.
Now she has no job yet she has a nice 8k pesos cel phone and it rings almost every 15 minutes, another red flag goes up.
If she lives in a one room "pension" in a building where all the rest of the rooms are occupied by single girls, its a sure shot hooker deal.
If this girl is super romantic and tries to act really decent yet act elegant in restaurant by ordering shrimp coctail and bailey or amarreto drinks; she is not only a 100% chopa but certainly a "chica beeper" hooker, call girl.
You guys are dealing with what we call, chica beeper, only difference is she uses cel phone to make contact with her potential customers.
Stay away from these trashy girls. They are chopas and whores.
AZB

Last edited:
NY GUY said:

You are right on both counts, Let me ask you a question would you date this girl under the same cicumstances in NY? I dont think so so move on or just continue to enjoy the pu##y, but realize you are dating a prostitute.
Badpiece

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
NY GUY,
you make it sound like you have a time-sharing contract with her, LOL ;)
yes she is a hooker.
I guess the girl's mother does not live with them and as much as you would ask her to go and visit her mother, I am sure she will come up with some excuse not to go there.
Bartolomeo

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Come on guys give him good advice

Don?t listen to all the above crap. To the contrary, you have found the perfect love of your life. Get her to really fall in love with you. Find her more ?clients? by introducing her as your wife?s sister, a very serious girl. Help her with the translation of her letters to them. ?Asking for a little money? because she is to embarrassed to ask her ?sister? and doesn?t want you to find out. The more guys on the hook the more $$$ comes in. Coordinate the visits of her boyfriends etc. Man you can retire and live a great life.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
NY GUY,
yes she is a hooker.
I guess the girl's mother does not live with them and as much as you would ask her to go and visit her mother, I am sure she will come up with some excuse not to go there.
Bartolomeo

Hey Bart and NY Guy,

Bart is on the money here. Everyone in that house from the baby all the way up to the great great garandma will lie through their daggone teeth to your face. They will swear that she is a nice girl and you are the only one. After all what would we do if we were in this similar situation? You did good by telling her that you know. What this did was to speed up the time when she will unload you that's all. There is no fun in having a gringo around the house that knows the deal, right? Now get busy and enjoy her for the next three months then toss her before she does it to you! Also, stay away from her house. Now that you know the deal there is no reason to go there and have everyone lying to your face.

Scottie

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Pimp for a day???

Eddy said:
Don?t listen to all the above crap. To the contrary, you have found the perfect love of your life. Get her to really fall in love with you. Find her more ?clients? by introducing her as your wife?s sister, a very serious girl. Help her with the translation of her letters to them. ?Asking for a little money? because she is to embarrassed to ask her ?sister? and doesn?t want you to find out. The more guys on the hook the more $$$ comes in. Coordinate the visits of her boyfriends etc. Man you can retire and live a great life.

Eddy,

You dirty ole man you! Anyway, being that I am friends with a guy that owns a strip bar I know the girls that "work" there, LOL work, yeah right. Anyway, during the day I saw two of them (Bart, remember Betty Boop and her sister?) walking down the street, their "off duty" light was turned on (yeah right) but I wanted to have some fun. This guy was sitting next to me and he was telling me how bad he wanted them. So I called them over and being that they knew me of course they came over. This guy was an ugly cuss, fat and bald with greenish teeth. The girls came over and so I brokered the deal, boy the price was going to be high. The man didn't care, so off they went to his hotel. About 30 minutes later the girls came walking down the street quite happy with their fast money. They sat next to me at the outdoor bar and even bought me a drink. We toasted to "our success" and laughed our a**** off. Living here a long time has it's moments.

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
My first red flag with her was when i first met her a few months ago, she was like she wanted to go to school to learn english so that we can talk better.

Initially impressed, i was like cool so I send her a few hundred US with the understanding that the money was for the entire course. Then after the money was sent she was like she just found out that the course has to be paid monthly.. I was like whaaat?

So i told her, forget about the class because I want to learn spanish anyway.

Those were the glaring initial signs and I will admit i was hurt because i had liked her, but then through time I just accepted the situation for what it was. A girl that i like to spend time with, for hidden fees.

Nowadays, I laugh in my mind when she tries to ask me for money, because each time that I say that i do not have it, she always accuses me of having another girl...classic stuff here.

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
Bartolomeo67 said:
NY GUY,
yes she is a hooker.
Bartolomeo

LOL, I nearly pissed my pants reading this. Well she told me that her Mother lives in El Campo (which i think means countryside) and she moved to live with her aunt in Santo Domingo so that she can go to university.

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
DominicanScotty said:
Hey Bart and NY Guy,

Bart is on the money here. Everyone in that house from the baby all the way up to the great great garandma will lie through their daggone teeth to your face. They will swear that she is a nice girl and you are the only one. After all what would we do if we were in this similar situation? You did good by telling her that you know. What this did was to speed up the time when she will unload you that's all. There is no fun in having a gringo around the house that knows the deal, right? Now get busy and enjoy her for the next three months then toss her before she does it to you! Also, stay away from her house. Now that you know the deal there is no reason to go there and have everyone lying to your face.

Scottie

You are absolutely right, Im just playing it out. The whole family came on the web cam last night and proclaimed how she is a nice, shy, and humble girl that just needs an opportunity.

Dag now you are bringing back flashbacks, because one time they invited me over for dinner and then after i was nice and full they asked if i could help with the groceries. I initially thought that to be rude, but i rationalized it to be a cultural difference.

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
Eddy said:

I actually thought about doing this on my last trip, but the thing is that she still will not admit to what she is doing.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Why would she admit to anything?
I'd bet the things she 'accuses' you of when she doesn't get her way, are exactly what she IS doing to get her way with all the men she meets.
You have another girl = she has another guy.
You don't love me = she doesn't love you.
You must be lying to me = she's lying to you.
Don't you have any children? = I do, etc.
Test it out. I'd bet the truth is in the upper 80th percentile of accuracy.
Why do you need physical proof when you can trust your instincts?
Just remember, she could be 'reading' you the same way.
As long as you're getting out of it what you want.
When you spend most of your time trying to get to the truth, you're workin' too hard.
Ask for complicated, you get complicated. Ask for effortless ...
mkohn

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
hey

read this:

This girl for sure she is having someone else beside u! the worse part will be if you fall in love with this girl. Believe me she have other guy what here in DR we use the term "Un Chulo" while she get the money from you, he gets some money too and he knows about you. He is not mad about the whole situation because he is getting money from her.

There are many pretty girls in DR, get rid off her save some money and time I know it could be hard. but think about you first. There are many local club and Bars that you can meet a decent Dominican you can feel free to give you phone number to one of those girl to call you for hang out.

man get rid off that girl don't listen her family they are using u also.

I hope your listen people advice!

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
mkohn said:
Why would she admit to anything?
I'd bet the things she 'accuses' you of when she doesn't get her way, are exactly what she IS doing to get her way with all the men she meets.
You have another girl = she has another guy.
You don't love me = she doesn't love you.
You must be lying to me = she's lying to you.
Don't you have any children? = I do, etc.
Test it out. I'd bet the truth is in the upper 80th percentile of accuracy.
Why do you need physical proof when you can trust your instincts?
Just remember, she could be 'reading' you the same way.
As long as you're getting out of it what you want.
When you spend most of your time trying to get to the truth, you're workin' too hard.
Ask for complicated, you get complicated. Ask for effortless ...
mkohn

Already i know she is a liar, but in order to follow Eddy's advice of brokering deals with her so that she meets other rich men in exchange for a piece of the action. The problem is that she wont admit what she is doing so I cant broker any deals with her if she says it doesn't exist.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
NY GUY said:
I actually thought about doing this on my last trip, but the thing is that she still will not admit to what she is doing.
And she never will. You could catch her in bed with another guy and she would still deny it. In my 20+ years in the DR I have still to hear a Dominican admit to doing something wrong. Unless you give her a way out. i.e. She USED to go out with that other guy but he wasn't the right one for her. She still talks to him because she is afraid he will do her harm or feels sorry for him. When she sees him, they don't do anything just talk. Blah blah blah. Use your interrogation skills properly and you'll get a an admission. Hell, is she worth all this??

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
NY GUY said:
because one time they invited me over for dinner and then after i was nice and full they asked if i could help with the groceries. I initially thought that to be rude, but i rationalized it to be a cultural difference.
Cultural difference, my a$$. when will you folks will ever meet real dominicans? you are mixing up hooker culture with dominican culture.
I can't even pay for taxi fare when my girls arrive at my home. I almost lost a girl because I stuck money into her pants for taxi fare. most of them only let me pay for their dinner and drinks when we are on date, thats domincian culture. If I am invited to a party, I am treated like a guest. Many times my domincian friends pick up my tab. On weekends, My domincian friend takes me around in his car, he never allows me to pay for gasoline, ever.
My visiting friend from USA was shocked when after eating and drinking black label in a bar, my dominican friend picked up his heavy tab. He couldn't believe that a guy who didn't even know his name had picked up his bill which was easily 2 thousand pesos. It was my friend's way of welcoming my friend to santiago.
So please don't confuse domincian trash hooker culture with anything else.
AZB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
NY GUY said:
My first red flag with her was when i first met her a few months ago, she was like she wanted to go to school to learn english so that we can talk better.

Initially impressed, i was like cool so I send her a few hundred US with the understanding that the money was for the entire course. Then after the money was sent she was like she just found out that the course has to be paid monthly.. I was like whaaat?

I am constantly amazed at how some people put absolutely no thought into things. Didn't it occur to you that she might be taking you for a ride? If you wanted her to take the English course, why didn't you wait until you saw her again and then gone WITH HER to sign up for the course? Doesn't that make more sense that sending a girl who you barely know and who you KNOW sleeps with guys for money hundreds of your dollars??

Some poeple are just sitting ducks.

Larry