Any Been to Higuey?

NY GUY

Jan 26, 2005
Now that Boca is temporarily out of service, i got to find a new site for action. This guy is telling me that Higuey is place, at half the price of Boca Chica. If u guys know about it do share.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
No Action There

NY GUY

No Action in Higuey, forget about it, you'll be run out of town on the back of the trash truck if you are caught looking for some.

Higuey, is a very tight knit farming and commercial community where the church has a very strong influence. If Jose breaks gas on one side of town, the other side has already been informed before they are affected, and the new monsignor has started a mass in the basilica to requests God's favor for Jose.

The community keeps itself in reasonable good order and discourages action.

Regards,
PJT

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
PJT said:
NY GUY

No Action in Higuey, forget about it, you'll be run out of town on the back of the trash truck if you are caught looking for some.

Higuey, is a very tight knit farming and commercial community where the church has a very strong influence. If Jose breaks gas on one side of town, the other side has already been informed before they are affected, and the new monsignor has started a mass in the basilica to requests God's favor for Jose.

The community keeps itself in reasonable good order and discourages action.

Regards,
PJT

This reminds me of AZB and Badpiece's posts about Santiago. Are you sure you aren't just wanting to keep Higuey "your little secret"? I suspect there is plenty of "action", just not in the usual tourist-friendly format.