why not

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
every call themselves by the name of their country except the dominican rep.
why is that

why don't you cal yourselves dominican republicans or republican dominicans

theres already domincans from domica these negros call dem selves dominicans dominicanians and etc

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios mio!!!

brownskin said:
why is that

theres already domincans from domica these negros call dem selves dominicans dominicanians and etc
I think that this thread takes top billings as the stupiest thread since computers were invented. Nice going brownskin, I will send a copy of your thread to my people at the Guiness Book of Records. Good job!!!!!!!.

Since you say "these negros" and your surname is "brownskin", do you relate?.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
brownskin said:
why is that

Why is that every issue with you is a race issue? Not everything is about the color of one's skin. Grow up!

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
brownskin said:
why is that

Well for the same reason that the people of La R?publique du Congo call themselves Congolese and not Congolese Republicans or Republican Congo'ers, LOL.
People from the Netherlands or Holland are called Dutch (at least in english), people from Bangladesh are called Bengali, etc etc
not so exceptional after all.
Bartolomeo from the Kingdom of Belgium

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
brownskin said:
why is that

What is the point or the intended message?

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
Brownskin sounds, to me, like a little kid .I ve come to this conslusion becuase of the following . His writing is very poor ,its either a very low level of education or someone just beginning to write in standard format(Grades 6 to 9).His posts usually sound or look like not tooo much though went into them ,this is commom among younger people.Most of the time the info he brings fourth in his posts are very inaccurate to a point where it looks like he told most of the rhetoric before he knew anything ,so he tends to only have a one sided view,much like what a child absorbs from its parents.I also sense a lack of maturity and Intelligance when think of this poster.Either he is a child (ages 11-15) or a foriegner trying to write in english ,but is awful at it and is dumb .

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
FuegoAzul21 said:
Brownskin sounds, to me, like a little kid .I ve come to this conslusion becuase of the following . His writing is very poor ,its either a very low level of education or someone just beginning to write in standard format(Grades 6 to 9).His posts usually sound or look like not tooo much though went into them ,this is commom among younger people.Most of the time the info he brings fourth in his posts are very inaccurate to a point where it looks like he told most of the rhetoric before he knew anything ,so he tends to only have a one sided view,much like what a child absorbs from its parents.I also sense a lack of maturity and Intelligance when think of this poster.Either he is a child (ages 11-15) or a foriegner trying to write in english ,but is awful at it and is dumb .
Fuego I think you hit the nail on the head. I now feel bad for getting mad at a kid or a dumby.

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
miguel said:
I think that this thread takes top billings as the stupiest thread since computers were invented. Nice going brownskin, I will send a copy of your thread to my people at the Guiness Book of Records. Good job!!!!!!!.

Since you say "these negros" and your surname is "brownskin", do you relate?.

yes i can relate im westindian/african american. people from haiti to dominca to jamaica to trini/tabago/ montesserat/ bahammas etc etc are west indians. my surname is brownskin?
lol thats just my screen name/user name and yes that also can be used to describe my skin complexion but not my race im black racially comprehend?

Thomas is my surname which may be irish!

Last edited:

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
FuegoAzul21 said:

>>>and who are you? you mispelled (too) and why should i impress any of you?
what things in any of my post are inaccurate? none!
you sound like a little kid yourself and a dominican rep. bigot as most of you are, and what does my parents has to do with this? coming from a dominican rep. talking about parents your parents passed the anti-negro torch !most of yall have a R.E degree in that area.

nothing i post is inaccurate i spit reality you're on here tying to sound like your better than me. and only a fool can't understand what i type maybe you need some english lessons. i can show many people my post and they will understand it.

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
jruane44 said:
Why is that every issue with you is a race issue? Not everything is about the color of one's skin. Grow up!

WHO SAID ITS AN RACE ISSUE? IT MUST BE WITH YOU I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT D.R AND RACE IN THIS THREAD!

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
brownskin said:
why is that

Theres already domincans from domica these negros call dem selves dominicans dominicanians and etc

Every country pretty much call themselves by the name of their country except the Dominican Rep, why is that?

Why don't you call yourselves Dominican Republicans or Republican Dominicans
theres already Domincans from Domica, these negros(blacks/Westindians/Domicans/ call dem(Them) selves Dominicans, Dominicanians and etc.

^^^Is that(dat) better(bettah) Indios?

This is North America, we are Americans point blank!

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
And I am iberian conqueror of westindians!! JA! :pirate:

I still dont understand what this is about, sorry!!

brownskin

Dec 14, 2004
samiam said:
And I am iberian conqueror of westindians!! JA! :pirate:

I still dont understand what this is about, sorry!!

THESE DUMB AS DOMINICAN REPS. CAN'T READ ENGLISH ONE GUY ON HERE CRITISIZED MY WRITING AND HE CAN'T SPELL ALONG SIDE WITH A FEW OTHERS. IT WAS A SIMPLE A55 QUESTION IF IT WAS STUPID TO THEM MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT REPLIED TO IT RIGHT?

MY IDEA WAS SINCE THERE IS A ISLAND CALLED DOMINICA AND THEY ARE DOMINICANS WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELVES SOMETHING ELSE THAT WAS THE IDEA OF IT BUT THEY ARE TOO SLOW TO REASON WITH I GUESS ALSO I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD TO TYPE PERFECT TO TALK TO EM'

ONE DUDE SPELLED DUMMY WITH A B(DUMBY) AND IM A LITTLE KID?

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
brownskin said:
THESE DUMB AS DOMINICAN REPS. CAN'T READ ENGLISH ONE GUY ON HERE CRITISIZED MY WRITING AND HE CAN'T SPELL ALONG SIDE WITH A FEW OTHERS. IT WAS A SIMPLE A55 QUESTION IF IT WAS STUPID TO THEM MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT REPLIED TO IT RIGHT?

MY IDEA WAS SINCE THERE IS A ISLAND CALLED DOMINICA AND THEY ARE DOMINICANS WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELVES SOMETHING ELSE THAT WAS THE IDEA OF IT BUT THEY ARE TOO SLOW TO REASON WITH I GUESS ALSO I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD TO TYPE PERFECT TO TALK TO EM'

ONE DUDE SPELLED DUMMY WITH A B(DUMBY) AND IM A LITTLE KID?
You are a DUMB A$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.