How to transfer 1 millions of dollars....

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
Say someone in another country has 1 millions of dollars on the bank account and looking to transfer this money to a foreign country say the Dominican republic or USA. What would be the legitimate means of doing this?Any ideas?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
santousa said:
Say someone in another country has 1 millions of dollars on the bank account and looking to transfer this money to a foreign country say the Dominican republic or USA. What would be the legitimate means of doing this?Any ideas?

Why don't you simply ask your bank??

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Wire Transfer

santousa said:
It's simple, just go to the bank and tell them you want to wire a million dollars from one account to another and then they will check you out from "HEAD to TOE" and back from "TOE to HEAD" and if they think you are trying to launder the money from their bank, they will file a "suspicious activity report" on you to the government of that country and the DR, then the federal officials will also scrub your name from "HEAD TO TOE" and back. Then they will most likely freeze those assets and place the transferer under arrest for various anti-money laundering laws.

ps Good Luck

Last edited:

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
It's simple, just go to the bank and tell them you want to wire a million dollars from one account to another and then they will check you out from "HEAD to TOE" and back from "TOE to HEAD" and if they think you are trying to launder the money from their bank, they will file a "suspicious activity report" on you to the government of that country and the DR, then the federal officials will also scrub your name from "HEAD TO TOE" and back. Then they will most likely freeze those assets and place the transferer under arrest for various anti-money laundering laws.

If it really does not work then rises a question why some people for example in the internet try to find another people in the internet asking them to help to transfer their money that is...to give them your name ,bank account number and so so...

Do not they know that it is practically impossible to transfer money by this way.It is absolutely clear that their money are not legitimate.What do you think they do that???Does anyone here get this sort of messages by email or i am the only one who is that lucky???Sometimes i ask myself -why me??Where did they get all the information regarding me it looks like they are very informed of my personal profile????This week i have received 10 emails with different proposals but with the same aim to help them to get their money to another country.I have been receiving this for almost two years.Has anybody here been getting that sort of messages by email and for how long???

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
santousa said:

If it really does not work then rises a question why some people for example in the internet try to find another people in the internet asking them to help to transfer their money that is...to give them your name ,bank account number and so so...

Do not they know that it is practically impossible to transfer money by this way.It is absolutely clear that their money are not legitimate.What do you think they do that???Does anyone here get this sort of messages by email or i am the only one who is that lucky???Sometimes i ask myself -why me??Where did they get all the information regarding me it looks like they are very informed of my personal profile????This week i have received 10 emails with different proposals but with the same aim to help them to get their money to another country.I have been receiving this for almost two years.Has anybody here been getting that sort of messages by email and for how long???

Give your bank account # to someone on the internet and then find out how "nearly impossible' it is. ;)

The problem the OP would have is the AMOUNT of $ he is talking about. transfer of that huge quantity will set off alarms and red flags immediatly, unless he has done it there multiple times before and the bank knows he has legitimate business reasons to wire that quantity.

On the other hand it is the only practical way to do this, and if the guy is totally legit, I see no reason why the transaction couldn't take place following due scrutiny.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
santousa said:
I

This week i have received 10 emails with different proposals but with the same aim to help them to get their money to another country.I have been receiving this for almost two years.Has anybody here been getting that sort of messages by email and for how long???

These are commonly known as 714 scams after the # in the Nigerian Criminal Code for fraud. These are ripoffs and don't be a sucker.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I delete an average of 3 of these a week from my Inbox.

WOW - just think how rich I could be if I ever gave them my bank info.

ROTFLMAO

Gregg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Mainegirls brothers thread was a hoot.

I use to do a very similar thing with the people that would call me at dinnertime to sell me something.

I tried to sell them life insurance and wouldnt let them off the phone no matter what they did. I would also ask for their name and phone number so I could call them back. I would work on that angle for the the first 15 minutes but of course they wouldn't give in and then I would go to the insurance angle. Some times I would just ask them to hold the line while I would continue to eat dinner with my family.

Escott

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
twincactus said:
Although they are actually called 419 scams. just do a search on google for 419 and you will find a plethora of information. just don't do it.

-Tim

Correct. I thought 714 was Orange County, California. -TEHAMA