any dominicans in london\south area?

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
just be interested to hear from dominicans living in south of england and what they thought of it over here?

also be nice to get in touch with english girls\blokes who are with dominicans to hear their viewson stuff?

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
haven't been to the DR for two years and went back for new year.

just interested to hear people stories, been a long time

ghetto88

Feb 17, 2005
ghettodominican

hola im new here. there is only about 200 dominican in england thats not a lot

Dec 9, 2002
Hopefully, before too long, there will be another Dominican living in the the south of England - I live in Basingstoke, my Dominican husband has his interview at the British Embassy in Santo Domingo on 7 March. Keep your fingers crossed . . .

So, ghetto 88, where are you? Are you in England? Are you Dominican?

ghetto88

Feb 17, 2005
ghetto88

hey dominican babe, i live in london and yes im half dominican and thats the better half

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005
ghetto88 said:
so is there any dominicans living in the south of england or london?
I would like to know if you now know the answer to this question yourself?I used to live in the Dominican and find Dominican men very attractive.I would like to meet someone in London if pos.
Thanks.

M

mtz444@yahoo.co

hey ghetto88 where abouts in london do you live, i live in North West london (near wembley) and i have alot of dominican friends and a few are comin in feb 2006 to live here in london.

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005
re Dominicanos

mtz444@yahoo.co said:
hey ghetto88 where abouts in london do you live, i live in North West london (near wembley) and i have alot of dominican friends and a few are comin in feb 2006 to live here in london.

Hi.Do you know where to go in London to meet single Dominicans around 40 or 40 plus?I go into salsa clubs regularly but I have not get met a Dominican.I used to live in Sosua and miss having a Dominican boyfriend.
Look forward to hearing from you.

bachatera1

Sep 28, 2005
Hi there

I've just stumbled across this forum and am encouraged that there are other people out there who would like to meet Dominicans as I have been trying to make contact with Dominicans in London for months but with not too much success. I've been trying to promote all things Dominican through my weekly bachata classes and club in London as I think it's a great country with wonderful people, music and traditions. I could really do with some help so if anyone is interested in teaching, dancing or spreading the word to all Dominicans then we could a really good Dominican evening! I know it's not the same as being in Dom Rep but we can come close!

Look forward to hearing from you. www.dancebachata.co.uk

ade

Jun 14, 2005
living in Bournemouth

There are very few Dominicans around - my husband is Dominican been living in Bournemouth area for 2 years and happy to talk/meet other Dominicans. There are a lot of latinos living in the area and a reasonable salsa circuit but it's not the same as being in touch with people from your own country.

nena-en-londres

Feb 28, 2006
dominicana in, well, outside London...

I was just wondering how we were doing on a count of dominicans in the southeast of england...
i'm in portsmouth. anyone, anyone?

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Across the country

I was at a party on Saturday night, celebrating DR Independence Day, there were between 30-40 Dominicans there. A few living in London and the others from all over. :surprised

Aug 19, 2004
nena-en-londres said:
I was just wondering how we were doing on a count of dominicans in the southeast of england...
i'm in portsmouth. anyone, anyone?

Thought this may be of interest.

From the 2001 Census of England and Wales:

501 residents in England and Wales specified the Dominican Republic as country of birth

189 residents in London specified the Dominican Republic as country of birth

i.e not many!

louise1182

Jul 10, 2006
dominicans in london

i live just north of london with my husband who is dominican. He has many friends living here too so if anyone wants to get in touch then just e-mail me