A simple question

Don Tomas

Jun 22, 2004
I see it mentioned in the Sankie forum all of the time but never seen a detailed explanation. I presume it is an A.I. thing to amuse tourists and I wanted to know the answer.

What is an Animation Team????

Thanks in advance

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Re:animation team

Don Tomas said:
I see it mentioned in the Sankie forum all of the time but never seen a detailed explanation. I presume it is an A.I. thing to amuse tourists and I wanted to know the answer.

What is an Animation Team????

Thanks in advance

An animation team is a group of staff who work in the hotel whos job it is to entertain the guests......usually during the day with activities around the pool and the by means of putting on shows in the evening.

Most will offer you entertainment round the clock and hence you will hear this term used a lot in the sankie forum!

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
What about sankiettes on the animation teams?

Continuing on the same question:
Why is it that nobody on the Sankie forum ever asks about a girl on the animation team? Are there no girls at animation teams? Cannot believe it.
Are they all good girls, not interested in male tourists' $$? Cannot believe it either.
Are male tourists cleverer and know not to fall in love with these girls? I'd like to believe it but I don't.
Are they too embarrassed to talk about it? Who knows.
The general impression I get is that male tourists find their sankiette outside AI resorts and female tourists go for the animation team guys.
Any sankie expert knows the answer to this?
Bartolomeo

veronica

Jan 31, 2005
Bartolomeo67 said:
Continuing on the same question:
Why is it that nobody on the Sankie forum ever asks about a girl on the animation team? Are there no girls at animation teams? Cannot believe it.
Are they all good girls, not interested in male tourists' $$? Cannot believe it either.
Are male tourists cleverer and know not to fall in love with these girls? I'd like to believe it but I don't.
Are they too embarrassed to talk about it? Who knows.
The general impression I get is that male tourists find their sankiette outside AI resorts and female tourists go for the animation team guys.
Any sankie expert knows the answer to this?
Bartolomeo

see what i heard from a lot of Dominican girls here in USA is that girls in DR are expected to stay home so that they are not labeled as putas. Guys have it easier. I only saw one dancer girl hanging out with the manager of the resort , and another night--with his brother..but then again maybe theyre just friends...