Lets call it a truce ladies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, I give in, I accept my defeat. I can't take it anymore. I must be liberated this hell. Here is what happened, I have been sick for the past 2 weeks with a nagging flu that won't seem to go away. everytime I seem to feel better, I get worse again at night. Last night (after mira's fight) I fell seriously ill. My temp raised to 105 degrees. I was dizzy and almost fainting. I rushed to emergency of the local hospital where one of my dominican wives was doing night shift. I was immediately taken in , given some blood tests, chest x rays and given medication to bring my temp down. I was there for a few hours breathing oxygen and albuterol sulfate for my breathing discomfort. At that time it occured to me that it might be a curse put on by one of the DR1 ladies whom I offend on regular basis. Now I know it can't be my friends, trina, annac, planner, hollywood north, chris, chiri, PIB (umm maybe she hates me but she won't do that, she still has hope for indian food) or a few others. So, I am left to believe the other few ladies who hate my guts for insulting their cheap sankies , ooooppppppssssss, I mean their handsome boyfriends, yeah, that it, handsome boyfriends from dominican republic.
So lets make the truce: i will lay off your handsome boyfriends and ease off on my comments in regards to your sexy bodies. All I want in return is simply one thing. Please liberate my soul from the voodoo doll that one of you ladies have with my name written on it. I can't take it anymore. I am on a point where I will not be able to work, already many patients have stopped coming in for the fear of catching my flu. I can also lose all my wives. Then I will have no choice but to live the lifestyle of badpiece; believe me, I will not live that long if I do whatever he does.
So is it a truce?
Thanks in advance.
AZB
P.S. I will do an imaginary BBQ for mira, canadaazuagirl and the rest of the ladies if you take off the curse.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I woke up with a headache today and was wondering if Mira and the rest of the gals did the same thing to me. Then I realized it must have been the rum last night that I drank. Good thing I didn't get into the repenting mood before I realized like AZB and made myself out to be the fool when it was Mr. Bermudez's fault to begin with!

I do have to admit, I couldnt live the Badpiece lifestyle either. Too many women, not enough time and only one ...

Escottisgonnatakeanaspirin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
All kidding aside guys, take care of yourselves. ok

AZB make sure you're drinking lots of water and Scott get back to your usual drink. ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
AZB said:
Ok, I give in, I accept my defeat. I can't take it anymore. I must be liberated this hell. Here is what happened, I have been sick for the past 2 weeks with a nagging flu that won't seem to go away. everytime I seem to feel better, I get worse again at night. Last night (after mira's fight) I fell seriously ill. My temp raised to 105 degrees. I was dizzy and almost fainting. I rushed to emergency of the local hospital where one of my dominican wives was doing night shift. I was immediately taken in , given some blood tests, chest x rays and given medication to bring my temp down. I was there for a few hours breathing oxygen and albuterol sulfate for my breathing discomfort. At that time it occured to me that it might be a curse put on by one of the DR1 ladies whom I offend on regular basis. Now I know it can't be my friends, trina, annac, planner, hollywood north, chris, chiri, PIB (umm maybe she hates me but she won't do that, she still has hope for indian food) or a few others. So, I am left to believe the other few ladies who hate my guts for insulting their cheap sankies , ooooppppppssssss, I mean their handsome boyfriends, yeah, that it, handsome boyfriends from dominican republic.
So lets make the truce: i will lay off your handsome boyfriends and ease off on my comments in regards to your sexy bodies. All I want in return is simply one thing. Please liberate my soul from the voodoo doll that one of you ladies have with my name written on it. I can't take it anymore. I am on a point where I will not be able to work, already many patients have stopped coming in for the fear of catching my flu. I can also lose all my wives. Then I will have no choice but to live the lifestyle of badpiece; believe me, I will not live that long if I do whatever he does.
So is it a truce?
Thanks in advance.
AZB
P.S. I will do an imaginary BBQ for mira, canadaazuagirl and the rest of the ladies if you take off the curse.

Hey AZB

The curse will go away only if you go to puerto plata and be a sankie for a day.

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
Well I hope you feel better real soon. The flu is really doing a job around here too. Kathy

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
I'm a nagging biatch

But I'm not a voodoo sorcerer! I would never have done something like that I swear! I'm really nice when you get to know me! :D

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
AZB, I laughed so hard reading your post. Guess you believe in karma? I truly hope you get better soon.

Mira, beautiful pic! Hopefully, you've now graduated from the "fat Canadian girl" stereotypical comments. You obviously have a great attitude, so I'm glad the regulars didn't scare you away.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
trina said:
You obviously have a great attitude, so I'm glad the regulars didn't scare you away.

Nah, it takes me a lot to be scared, I'm really adventurous!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
update on my recovery.

Finally after trying all natural and allopathic remedies, I had decided to visit a chiropractor. yes, a chiropractor. I came to conclusion that its not the virus that had me sick, its my lack of resistance to the virus. Which means my immune system had gone weak. If the virus was getting me sick then why didn't my 3 wives got it from me when I sneezed and caughed on their faces while they hugged me tight in their arms. Well, not all wives at once, but on seperate days. Not one got sick. All girls kissed me on my lips even when I insisted they stay away from me. So why didn't they get sick? The reason was simple, they had much stronger immune system than I do. They were able to fend off the virus while I fell victim to it.
Here I am, a chiropractor, preaching the whole word on having a healthy spine and having a strong immune system yet I had forgotten to take care of my own body. I had not been adjusted in over a year, maybe 3 times in 3 years. I had not seen my spinal x rays in many years etc. What the hell I was thinking about?
Last night I was asked to take a chest x ray in emergency room to analyze my lungs. there I had noticed for the first time in many years that I had plenty of faults with my own spine at various levels. If the human spine is not aligned you can cause much interferance between brain and organs that the nerves are attached to. In my case, I had problems all over. This lack of communication can cause pain and discomfort in spinal segments and ultimately can cause your immune system to become weak if the misalignments are in upper cervicals.
So I went to a chiropractor friend and told him exactly what to do to me. He did just that and I came out feeling like a young man. For the first time in 2 weeks I don't have fever in late afternoon and I don't think I will be as sick today as I was for the last 2 weeks.
I will update my recovery soon.
AZB

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I have a chiropractor in Calgary that I trust with my life - I've been with him for 7 years. If he moved, I'd have to move too. I seldomly get headaches, but when I do, a quick trip to him, and I'm all better. When my son Dominic was born, he was colicky. After about 3 weeks of him screaming in pain, I took him to see my chiropractor. Dominic and I had an extremely hard birth (64 hours in labour, cord wrapped around his neck, you name it, it went wrong), and my chiro advised me that his spine was all out of line due to the problems during the birth. This was probably the main cause of his colic. He adjusted Dominic, and thankfully, I took home a brand new baby. It was like a miracle, he was so content and had no more problems. Long live chiropractors! (what was this thread about again? Sorry!)

Get better soon, AZB, and take care of yourself!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Take care of that 'life force' AZB.
If I'd known about chiropractors when my kids were younger, the oldest would have been 'cured' of colic, and the youngest 'cured' of chronic ear infections.
mkohn

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AZB said:
So is it a truce?
Thanks in advance.
AZB

dont forget my name on the list

Hey AZB my brother from another mother, I checked Lina, Betty and Bugseys bags for the AZB voodoo doll but they had nothing in the bags, but I did see a sense of satifaction on their faces knowing you were in bad condition in Santiago on the night of the NY Reunion. I have also pleaded with them to lift the curse I hope it works.
Badpiece