Need help with Gov addresses

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I have been trying to get a letter to the President and the Sec of Ed since Oct 04 but have been unable to get a good email address for either of them. Their web sites do not function properly to contact them. I?ve contacted the Listin Diario, the American embassy, 12 deputados and 21 Senadors and nobody has contacted me with the email address for the president and / or the Sec of Ed. Does anyone know anyone that might have these unavowed addresses and supply them to me???Please. :cry: :cry:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Can you find a government website for external investment into the country? Promise millions of dollars..........should get a response from someone , then you can say you'll only communicate with whoever you wish to write to, & if your initial responder is eager to get a piece of the pie.......they should put you in touch.............it's only a white lie. ;)

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
By hand I guess

Thank you Juanita for your effort but I have called both offices and the only electronic address they will give or seem to know is the one for the web site. The presidential web site has no means to communicate with that office. The same run around with the Sec of Ed office and when sending something to webmaster@see.gov.do it always fails to deliver.

I guess I will try the old stand-by postal service and send the letters that way but we all know about the Dominican postal service. Oh well, in the modern age of computers and such. ;) ;) ;)

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Rick!!!

Even if you somehow manage to get an email though to them you will get the same senseless double-speak they give to the rest of the world, including our own US Embassy. Haven't you figured out by now that ALL Dominican Government Officials are incommunicado except to their VERY CLOSE associates??? Even then they are very secretive aabout what they will reveal!

Afraid you're embarked on a fruitless mission, my friend. Give it up and bitch with the rest of us...it's about all we can do anyway.

Texas Bill